VeeTechnologies IT Interview Questions | Glassdoor

VeeTechnologies IT Interview Questions

Interviews at VeeTechnologies

2.5

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Erode (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at VeeTechnologies (Erode (India)).

Interview

First round was online objective using hire me which was very easy based on hireme test they divided the students into healthcare and it .for health care they conduct 2 rounds of gd and one hr.and for it there was a technical interview via Skype and results announced very shortly and selected students have hr round.. throughout the process it was neat interview they do everything fast and simple ..

Interview Questions

• Simple DBMS questions like they ask you to write query to calculate total in a student table.,basic java questions,html how to create table. And mainly about your project   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for VeeTechnologies

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at VeeTechnologies (Chennai (India)) in February 2018.

Interview

I was applied long age it will take 2 to 4 weeks... I called for interview... Then I was attended and finally got rejected... I was applied long age it will take 2 to 4 weeks... I called for interview... Then I was attended and finally got rejected...

Interview Questions