VeeTechnologies Interview Questions | Glassdoor

VeeTechnologies Interview Questions

Interviews at VeeTechnologies

2.4

BD Executive Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at VeeTechnologies (Bengaluru (India)) in January 2017.

Interview

1. Structured Interview ,

Here, every single detail of the interview is decided in advance. The questions to be asked, the order in which the questions will be asked, the time given to each candidate, the information to be collected from each candidate, etc. is all decided in advance. Structured interview is also called Standardised, Patterned, Directed or Guided interview. Structured interviews are preplanned. They are accurate and precise. All the interviews will be uniform (same). Therefore, there will be consistency and minimum bias in structured interviews.

2. Unstructured Interview

This interview is not planned in detail. Hence it is also called as Non-Directed interview. The question to be asked, the information to be collected from the candidates, etc. are not decided in advance. These interviews are non-planned and therefore, more flexible. Candidates are more relaxed in such interviews. They are encouraged to express themselves about different subjects, based on their expectations, motivations, background, interests, etc. Here the interviewer can make a better judgement of the candidate's personality, potentials, strengths and weaknesses. However, if the interviewer is not efficient then the discussions will lose direction and the interview will be a waste of time and effort.

3. Group Interview

Here, all the candidates or small groups of candidates are interviewed together. The time of the interviewer is saved. A group interview is similar to a group discussion. A topic is given to the group, and they are asked to discuss it. The interviewer carefully watches the candidates. He tries to find out which candidate influences others, who clarifies issues, who summarises the discussion, who speaks effectively, etc. He tries to judge the behaviour of each candidate in a group situation.

4. Exit Interview

When an employee leaves the company, he is interviewed either by his immediate superior or by the HRD manager. This interview is called an exit interview. Exit interview is taken to find out why the employee is leaving the company. Sometimes, the employee may be asked to withdraw his resignation by providing some incentives. Exit interviews are taken to create a good image of the company in the minds of the employees who are leaving the company. They help the company to make proper HRD policies, to create a favourable work environment, to create employee loyalty and to reduce labour turnover.

5. Depth Interview

This is a semi-structured interview. The candidate has to give detailed information about his background, special interest, etc. He also has to give detailed information about his subject. Depth interview tries to find out if the candidate is an expert in his subject or not. Here, the interviewer must have a good understanding of human behaviour.

6. Stress Interview

The purpose of this interview is to find out how the candidate behaves in a stressful situation. That is, whether the candidate gets angry or gets confused or gets frightened or gets nervous or remains cool in a stressful situation. The candidate who keeps his cool in a stressful situation is selected for the stressful job. Here, the interviewer tries to create a stressful situation during the interview. This is done purposely by asking the candidate rapid questions, criticising his answers, interrupting him repeatedly, etc.

7. Individual Interview

This is a 'One-To-One' Interview. It is a verbal and visual interaction between two people, the interviewer and the candidate, for a particular purpose. The purpose of this interview is to match the candidate with the job. It is a two way communication.

8. Informal Interview

Informal interview is an oral interview which can be arranged at any place. Different questions are asked to collect the required information from the candidate. Specific rigid procedure is not followed. It is a friendly interview.

9. Formal Interview

Formal interview is held in a more formal atmosphere. The interviewer asks pre-planned questions. Formal interview is also called planned interview.

10. Panel Interview

Panel means a selection committee or interview committee that is appointed for interviewing the candidates. The panel may include three or five members. They ask questions to the candidates about different aspects. They give marks to each candidate. The final decision will be taken by all members collectively by rating the candidates. Panel interview is always better than an interview by one interviewer because in a panel interview, collective judgement is used for selecting suitable candidates.

AR TRAINEE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hassan (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at VeeTechnologies (Hassan (India)) in February 2017.

Interview

I Interviewed at the college campus itself

there were 3 rounds

first round was apti, LR, english grammar for 20 marks

cut off was 14

i got selected in the first round

next round is GD on current affairs

next is hr

AR TRAINEE Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pedana (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at VeeTechnologies (Pedana (India)).

Interview

Interview process starts with
    _Group Discussion: In this they mainly focus on your vocabulary and how you express yourself and your voice modulation.
    After there will be a face to face interview
    _ In this they will ask simple questions nothing about your technical side.

AR TRAINEE Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at VeeTechnologies (Chennai (India)).

Interview

It was an easy one.. First round is a GD and second one is also an GD of unexpected questions.. The interview took almost a day that was conducted in our college

Interview Questions

• The gd question was how mobile phones affect future   1 Answer

A R Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Visakhapatnam (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at VeeTechnologies (Visakhapatnam (India)) in February 2018.

Interview

Shortlisting is based on Hiremee scores. The interview had started with a Pre-placement talk and post presentation they conducted GD. it was very easy to clear if u have really good communication skills. Around 100 members were attended for GD and 30 members were shortlisted.After gd the final round is HR which is very easy. The HR was really good and asked about your personality and willing to accept their terms and conditions or not. After HR 24 members were selected for the company, i am one among them

Interview Questions

• What is the biggest mistake u had done in your life and what did you learnt from it.   1 Answer

AR Caller Trainee Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at VeeTechnologies.

Interview

We were selected based on the aptitude round ,the next round was a group discussion wherein general topics were given.Next it was direct HR round.HR was a cool guy ..it was a campus recruitment and nearly 20+ were hired.

AR Caller Trainee Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Erode (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at VeeTechnologies (Erode (India)).

Interview

This is one day interview process. First round will be GD and next will be face to face HR. They check your communication. And announce your result on the same day. U have to sign 1.5yr service bond if you want to join.

Interview Questions

• Tell about yourself and about company, family background.   Answer Question

Medical Coder - Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Davangere (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at VeeTechnologies (Davangere (India)) in February 2018.

Interview

An aptitude test was conducted, all the shortlisted students were called for group discussion. They just checked the confidence of candidate here. Further a telephonic interview was conducted, which was purely technical and we were asked about anatomy and physiology as well as few medical equipments. Then just for formality a HR round was conducted. No one was eliminated in HR round.

Interview Questions

• What is the electrical activity of heart?   1 Answer
    • How do pancreas work?   1 Answer

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chennai (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at VeeTechnologies (Chennai (India)) in February 2018.

Interview

I was applied long age it will take 2 to 4 weeks... I called for interview... Then I was attended and finally got rejected... I was applied long age it will take 2 to 4 weeks... I called for interview... Then I was attended and finally got rejected...

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Eluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at VeeTechnologies (Eluru (India)) in November 2018.

Interview

First Group discussion after selected candidates personal interview
    They ask about company details and the job roles...they ask 5 questions and if we tell 4 questions we will get selected in the interview