Veeam Software Inside Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Veeam Software Inside Sales Associate Interview Questions

Updated Mar 28, 2017

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Veeam Software (Alpharetta, GA) in May 2016.

Interview

An initial phone interview, a personality test online a detailed phone interview and then an in person panel interview. The hiring managers had different personalities, which helped make the interview conversational

Interview Questions

• What do you enjoy about sales?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Veeam Software

Inside Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Veeam Software.

Interview

Straight-forward interview, phone interview followed by a group interview with a panel of managers. interview process does not take too long, salary is not clearly discussed since there is a commission component. depending on what region you are assigned to will definitely determine your income.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Veeam Software (Alpharetta, GA) in February 2014.

Interview

1st step: Interview with recruiter to discuss work experience and role.
    2nd step: SalesDrive assessment
    3rd step: In-Person interview with Inside Sales Team Lead.

I interviewed with both the West and Southwest team leads at the same time. They took turns asking me questions. Very basic interview questions. Very casual interview.

Questions:
    Tell us about yourself and what you're currently doing.
    Why are you looking for other opportunities.
    Why should we hire you?

Interview Questions

The salary was the same as I currently was making. I felt the recruiter led me on as he initially told me the base salary was closer to 38-40k/year + commission. My offer was 30k/year + 20k commission plan.

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Veeam Software (Alpharetta, GA) in February 2013.

Interview

Process took about 2 weeks. Phone call with 2 managers about my work history, etc. Then had a second interview in the office with 3 hiring managers to determine which territory I would be in. Called 2 days after and was offered a position with the company.

Interview Questions

• Tell me what you know about virtualization, what does a virtualized environment mean to you?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Veeam Software (Atlanta, GA) in October 2008.

Interview

You will be walked in and put in front of 4 people and screened first by the HR generalist. and asked a series of questions. but before you get a interview you will face a pointless test to see if you are a selfish person or a person that they feel is a driver as they would say. and if you are then you will proceed with the process where you will be given a offer that is going to be very much below Market value.

Interview Questions

• if you are a strong sales person nothing will give you a issue.   1 Answer

Negotiation

you really have to know the market and understand the commission plan, if you do then you will see that it is back-end loaded and you will need to speak to the up and down of the sales cycle and how long it is going to take to achieve your goal.

Inside Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Saint Petersburg (Russia)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Veeam Software (Saint Petersburg (Russia)) in December 2015.

Interview

1 step: Brief Interview with HR to test English and Backup knowledge.
    2 step: Sales game via skype with management, 2-nd language test.
    3 step: Personal interview with management.
    4 step: confirmation call and hiring.

Interview Questions

• How would you qualify potential customers?   1 Answer