Vein Clinics of America Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Vein Clinics of America Interview Questions

Updated Dec 28, 2017

2.7

FOC Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vein Clinics of America in November 2017.

Interview

poster sent a email to both manager and self to set a time to speak to the manager, then the recruiter calls to set a in person interview and go in and meet the manager and job poster.

Phyiscan Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vein Clinics of America (Chicago, IL) in October 2017.

Interview

Phone interview with 10 questions, 30 minutes. Interviewer didn’t seem interest in the interview. Very disconnected from the process. Never heard back on the decision not even a courtesy email. The thanks but we moved forward with other candidate. Another company with a broken recruitment process.

Medical Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Vein Clinics of America (New York, NY).

Interview

The first interview was great.. Went back to shadow an employee, had the second interview after.. Now waiting for a response .. Love the location and staff.. Was a little worried from previous reviews

Interview Questions

• Tell me something about yourself   1 Answer

Applications Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Vein Clinics of America.

Interview

First a phone interview, then a face to face. The face to face interview incorporates a series of technical and behavioral questions. After the questions, a problem is presented and time is allotted to mock up a solution.

Interview Questions

• Describe a situation when you were asked to complete a task that you didn't agree with.   Answer Question

Practice Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canton, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Vein Clinics of America (Canton, CT) in June 2016.

Interview

phone screening, on site interview ( 3 hrs) "observation" 3+ hrs meet with District Manager

At ALL of them they kept telling me how great I would be in this role, how qualified i was, etc.

THEN, after the District Mgr interview ( where he told me how quickly he thought I would move up in their organization) they all went completely silent. Told me there were more candidates to interview, would take about a week. That was over 3 weeks ago

Only response I got was from their HQ HR " recruiter" who said they had not made any decisions yet, etc etc

I don't feel they are being honest with me.

Think maybe " HQ" told the local managers to look for someone " female, younger and willing to accept a lower pay offer"

Interview Questions

• why would you accept a Practice Manager offer when you are qualified for a higher level position with potentially more $$   Answer Question
    • how soon could you start?   1 Answer

RVT Interview

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Vein Clinics of America.

Interview

It was a tiered interview process that seemed a bit disorganized. The interview itself was very easy- I barely spoke and mainly just listened to the managers talk about the position.

Recovery Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Downers Grove, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Vein Clinics of America (Downers Grove, IL).

Interview

Interview is not bad at all. Just a few questions and you are done. The interview was farely easy and I felt very comfortable with the manager. Very laid back interview with department manager.

Office Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Annapolis, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Vein Clinics of America (Annapolis, MD) in November 2015.

Interview

HR called me to interview me over the phone. Then I was interviewed by 3 other persons in person at different locations. But overall experience was ok. You do have to train for this position since I did not have any experience in the VEIN medical field, I did have to study some nights. I also had to learn all of their terminology which was very different then what I was use to. Marketing and sales plays a big role in this position also.

Office Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chevy Chase, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Vein Clinics of America (Chevy Chase, MD) in November 2015.

Interview

Went to interview at one clinic, it took like 1 hour.. was called back and had to go to another clinic to meet with upper management. Process took about 2 weeks to hear back

Interview Questions

• Why are you leaving your current company.   1 Answer

Marketing Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Downers Grove, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Vein Clinics of America (Downers Grove, IL) in October 2014.

Interview

HR phone screening, Phone Interview with Marketing Director, In-person interview with VP of Marketing, Director and Manager. Was then contacted by HR the next day with an offer. Was very streamlined and efficient.