Velocity Technology Solutions Division Administrator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Velocity Technology Solutions Division Administrator Interview Questions

1 Interview Review

1 Candidate Interview Review Back to all Interviews

Division Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Velocity Technology Solutions (Seattle, WA) in October 2012.

Interview

Great Interview process!! From the initial phone call from the Director of talent acquisition, it was a pleasure. She was very personable, I sensed a great energy, which made me comfortable and happy about going forward with the initial interview. First interview at the Seattle office was just as comfortable. Again had a good vibe with everyone. I had two, 1 on 1 interviews the first time and then another 1 on 1 the second interview. With both I felt an automatic comfort and ease in all interviewers which made the process a pleasant one. We all know this isn't common in interviews, considering the nervousness that can cause tension and awkwardness, I felt neither of these. I can honestly say that it's been a great and most favored interview process. I just was recently offered the position of Division Administrator (Seattle) and I'm am grateful and ecstatic about the opportunity! I'm looking forward to meeting every one in the office and officially becoming a part of the Velocity Family :)

Interview Questions

• I didn't find any of the questions difficult or unexpected. I was well prepared for any and all questions that might be asked :)   Answer Question