Velti Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Velti Project Manager Interview Questions

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Velti (Atlanta, GA) in October 2010.

Interview

Four hour interview with 6 or 7 people asking questions like, "If you had to hold a meeting, how would you know who to invite?" The job description (project manage software implementations) was nothing like what it turned out to be (a help desk associate putting out fires all day.) I was asked if I enjoy working in a collaborative environment, and it was the least collaborative environment I'd ever been in.

Interview Questions

• "How do you deal with stress?" was the most telling question.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Velti

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Velti.

Interview

HR lady that performed the interview was definately NOT hr oriented. She had no idea what to ask me, no idea how to handle an interview with a senior project manager.
    Also had a fruitful meeting with a technical director guy, who in the end told me that he was looking forward to work with me.
    The alleged HR lady promised to send me a response within a week however she never followed up. At some point i called up a friend of mine that already works there who told me that the tech guy wanted me badly but the hr broad supported her boyfriend who had also applied for the role but had no PM experience at all.

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Athens (Greece)

Application

I applied online. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Velti (Athens (Greece)) in May 2011.

Interview

Three interviews: one with HR, one with colleague and another one with supervisor from the US. The last one was a telephone interview. The whole process took over a month.

Interview Questions

• Previous experience and examples of how I dealt with a difficult situation.   Answer Question