Venetian Casino Resort Inc Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Venetian Casino Resort Inc Interview Questions

Updated Mar 6, 2017

2.7

Corporate Offices Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Venetian Casino Resort Inc.

Interview

Applied online, called by recruitment, phone interview and in-person with various members of the team. I was really excited about this company and, while some people were very personable and helpful, others were the opposite. One interviewer made and took phone calls and meetings throughout my entire interview. This same person continuously walked in and out of my other meetings and conducted conversations as if I was not in the room. Another interviewer read and responded to emails while we were speaking. I get that people are busy but all of this seemed a bit excessive. Post-interview followups went unanswered. I am fine with the fact that I may not be the right fit for a position but I do think that candidates should be treated with some courtesy. Ultimately, the Venetian did me a favor because when an interviewer tells you the company is a s***show, you should heed the warning.

Interview Questions

• What is your process for completing a project with limited information?   Answer Question

Security Officer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Venetian Casino Resort Inc (Las Vegas, NV) in February 2017.

Interview

Applied online in November of 2016, got a call in December but was unable to attend that interview, got another call in Feb. 2017 and went to a "job fair" which in essence is a group interview. Interviewed with two security managers and was asked basic interview questions. Interview was about 30 minutes long and they said they would let me know in 2 weeks. That was about three and a half weeks ago. I did call to check in a couple of days after their 2 week deadline, but all the hr lady could tell me was that my application was still active and in review because she does not have access to status updates, but to still check my email because they do send rejection letters. The interview process was not terribly difficult but not getting a call or email about any status updates I think is rude. I understand its a busy casino/resort but they do have an entire employment center that I think could take care of letting candidates know what is going on. Still going to give it another week before I mentally move on.

Interview Questions

• Name a time when you worked with someone difficult, and how did you deal with it.   Answer Question
    • Name a time you helped an uncooperative person and they still were not satisfied.   Answer Question

Front Office Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Interview

Send resume via email to the manager, got a phone call to come in a do a group interview. only 3 people. you fill out a form and they said they will let u know in a week.

Interview Questions

• What attributes do you think you could bring to the team?   Answer Question

Project Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Venetian Casino Resort Inc.

Interview

The VP which ultimately interviewed me for my position as Project Manager was extremely thorough and made the job even more exciting. He was interested in his job and his work environment which made the interview very exciting.

Interview Questions

• About my experience and how it related to the position   1 Answer

Assistant Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Venetian Casino Resort Inc (Las Vegas, NV) in June 2015.

Interview

long process three time interview, you have to sign because its an internal hiring, wait for the posting to close and schedule for interview, wait again and schedule another interview then wait again for another final interview.

Interview Questions

• what inspire you to get to work everyday?   1 Answer

Global ECommerce Product and Digital Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Venetian Casino Resort Inc (Las Vegas, NV) in June 2015.

Interview

Initial in person interview that was 1-on-1 was a great experience. Very personal and friendly. Got a very good vibe. Second interview was via the phone with someone in the China office. Prior to the 2nd interview, I was scheduled a 3rd interview. After the 2nd interview, the person I spoke with told me he was going to tell the hiring manager that he wanted to work with me. A few days later and prior to my 3rd interview, I got a rejection letter from HR. Very unprofessional and rude to give a rejection prior to a 3rd interview. I'd recommend them NOT scheduling interviews until each one is completed.

Human Resources Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Venetian Casino Resort Inc (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

Recruiter reached out via LinkedIn to gauge interest. Then a 1:1 interview with a couple of recruiters took place, which led to a second interview with the director on a difference day. Following the interview with the director, I briefly met with everyone on the team, which was a great sign.

Interview Questions

• Microsoft Office experience -- reporting is a huge part of the tasks/responsibilities.   Answer Question

Dealer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at Venetian Casino Resort Inc.

Interview

Short pre-interview followed by audition and post interview. Auditioned on all major games that you deal. Main focus is on customer interaction and personality. Baccarat is a strong plus, dice a close second. Dealers will write comments on you as well so keep that in mind.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

N/A

Security Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Venetian Casino Resort Inc (Las Vegas, NV) in February 2015.

Interview

Had 2 interviews, first one was harder, thought I blew it but got called about a week later for a 2nd interview with the Director.

I only rate this as a negative because they said they would contact you and haven't, been over 2 months as of this date and have heard nothing, called a few times twice) and got the run around.

Front Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Venetian Casino Resort Inc (Las Vegas, NV) in January 2015.

Interview

They asked what they are supposed to, and not what color would you be if you were a crayon in a box... They are smart and efficient, and they don't dellee dallee.

Interview Questions

• Previous Hospitality Experience. A moment when I went above and beyond for a guest.   Answer Question