Venetian Casino Resort Inc Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Venetian Casino Resort Inc Interview Questions

Interviews at Venetian Casino Resort Inc

2.6

Corporate Offices Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Venetian Casino Resort Inc.

Interview

Applied online, called by recruitment, phone interview and in-person with various members of the team. I was really excited about this company and, while some people were very personable and helpful, others were the opposite. One interviewer made and took phone calls and meetings throughout my entire interview. This same person continuously walked in and out of my other meetings and conducted conversations as if I was not in the room. Another interviewer read and responded to emails while we were speaking. I get that people are busy but all of this seemed a bit excessive. Post-interview followups went unanswered. I am fine with the fact that I may not be the right fit for a position but I do think that candidates should be treated with some courtesy. Ultimately, the Venetian did me a favor because when an interviewer tells you the company is a s***show, you should heed the warning.

Interview Questions

• What is your process for completing a project with limited information?   Answer Question

Assistant Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Venetian Casino Resort Inc (Las Vegas, NV) in June 2015.

Interview

long process three time interview, you have to sign because its an internal hiring, wait for the posting to close and schedule for interview, wait again and schedule another interview then wait again for another final interview.

Interview Questions

• what inspire you to get to work everyday?   1 Answer

Inventory Control Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Venetian Casino Resort Inc (Las Vegas, NV) in January 2014.

Interview

Basic interview. Nothing special comes to mind. I explained what i did at a prior company and noticed that The Venetian was way behind the 8 ball when it came down to their inventory and warehousing practices.

Infrastructure Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Venetian Casino Resort Inc (Las Vegas, NV) in March 2014.

Interview

The interview process was extremely quick when I applied, due in large part to the major demand for expansion post-cyber attack. A phone screen was followed by a multi-faceted in-person interview the next week. The job offer came within days of the in-person interview. The process since I started has become a bit more bogged down due to the lack of an IT recruiter.

Interview Questions

• Describe the key components that any IT infrastructure requires to function normally.   Answer Question

Table Games Dealer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Venetian Casino Resort Inc (Las Vegas, NV) in July 2018.

Interview

Venetian Casino Administration called me 1-2 weeks after I applied to schedule an audition.

I was instructed to go to Pit 6 next to the poker room and sports book. It is a pit with dead games designed for floor supervisors to audition you personally.

Once there, have a seat where everyone else in black and whites are sitting. A floor supervisor will greet you and ask what games you deal.

You will be auditioning with different floor supervisors who have expertise in the games they are watching you on.

EVERY floor supervisor there is incredibly nice. Loosen up, walk and talk your game. Some will even give you advice during the audition.

Advice:
    Craps: payout there is 31 and 16 for 1.
    Blackjack: know the shoe brush
    Roulette: standard routine; move cheques, calculate payout, spin the ball; left and right
    Pai gow poker: dealer is position 1 and moves COUNTER CLOCKWISE, be able to deal banker player
    Smile and talk

After your audition, you’ll talk to a floor supervisor one on one. Ask you interview questions and you’ll be down. I think I took 1.5 hours from start to finish.

They said they will call and email if they choose you in 1-2 weeks.

When I wrote this review, I haven’t received a decision yet.

Interview Questions

• What do you think makes a good dealer?   1 Answer
    • How do you think guests should be treated? (Or something similar to that effect)   Answer Question
    • Why do you think you would make a good dealer?   Answer Question

Floor Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Venetian Casino Resort Inc (Las Vegas, NV) in July 2013.

Interview

I applied on-line within two days they called me to come in and interview early on a saturday I met with two directors within two days after my one on one I recieved an email to update my dates on my application so they could run a background check then I waited an entire month before they called me with in offer.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think your the right person for this job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No neg

Floor Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Venetian Casino Resort Inc (Las Vegas, NV) in October 2010.

Interview

Once You Go On Line For Fill Out The Application. You Will Receive An Email For The First Interview With Hiring Manager.The Next Step Is With Director For The Actual One On One.The Progress Take About 2 to 3 Weeks Once The One On One Is Completed.

Interview Questions

• The Question For Interview Is 3 to 4 Pages. The Hotel Rating Systems Is Included In The Questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The Salary Was Set For The Position.

Front Desk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Venetian Casino Resort Inc (Las Vegas, NV) in June 2009.

Interview

Applied online and waited 5 weeks for the opportunity to schedule an interview. At the interview, I waited in the reception area for about 20 minutes while watching a video about the hotel and all their employee benefits. I was called in to a room with the other candidates (for different positions I believe) that resembled a bank with teller podiums. I was asked to verify my social and the position I was applying for the then asked about a time that I went about and beyond. The entire interview lasted about 3 minutes. The next day I was sent a rejection email. Was well qualified for this position and completed confused about they hiring process. I feel like there was some sort of secret phrase or password that I was supposed to know. Seemed like a waste of time.

Interview Questions

• What is your social security number?   2 Answers

Front Desk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Venetian Casino Resort Inc (Las Vegas, NV) in January 2011.

Interview

After completing my application online, I answered a challenging problem solving questions and then was able to schedule and interview. In the actual interview, I was questioned in a booth or something similar to that of a ticket booth with side covered walls. An overview of the resume was asked along with what interested me in the position.

Front Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Venetian Casino Resort Inc (Las Vegas, NV) in March 2014.

Interview

It was a group interview about the size of 20 people with directors and managers from different department. Then 3 people were selected to proceed to the second around right after the group interview.