Venetian Casino Resort Inc Interview Questions in Las Vegas, NV | Glassdoor

Updated Feb 9, 2017

2.8

Assistant Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Venetian Casino Resort Inc (Las Vegas, NV) in June 2015.

Interview

long process three time interview, you have to sign because its an internal hiring, wait for the posting to close and schedule for interview, wait again and schedule another interview then wait again for another final interview.

Interview Questions

• what inspire you to get to work everyday?   1 Answer

Global ECommerce Product and Digital Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Venetian Casino Resort Inc (Las Vegas, NV) in June 2015.

Interview

Initial in person interview that was 1-on-1 was a great experience. Very personal and friendly. Got a very good vibe. Second interview was via the phone with someone in the China office. Prior to the 2nd interview, I was scheduled a 3rd interview. After the 2nd interview, the person I spoke with told me he was going to tell the hiring manager that he wanted to work with me. A few days later and prior to my 3rd interview, I got a rejection letter from HR. Very unprofessional and rude to give a rejection prior to a 3rd interview. I'd recommend them NOT scheduling interviews until each one is completed.

Human Resources Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Venetian Casino Resort Inc (Las Vegas, NV).

Interview

Recruiter reached out via LinkedIn to gauge interest. Then a 1:1 interview with a couple of recruiters took place, which led to a second interview with the director on a difference day. Following the interview with the director, I briefly met with everyone on the team, which was a great sign.

Interview Questions

• Microsoft Office experience -- reporting is a huge part of the tasks/responsibilities.   Answer Question

Security Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Venetian Casino Resort Inc (Las Vegas, NV) in February 2015.

Interview

Had 2 interviews, first one was harder, thought I blew it but got called about a week later for a 2nd interview with the Director.

I only rate this as a negative because they said they would contact you and haven't, been over 2 months as of this date and have heard nothing, called a few times twice) and got the run around.

Front Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Venetian Casino Resort Inc (Las Vegas, NV) in January 2015.

Interview

They asked what they are supposed to, and not what color would you be if you were a crayon in a box... They are smart and efficient, and they don't dellee dallee.

Interview Questions

• Previous Hospitality Experience. A moment when I went above and beyond for a guest.   Answer Question

Ticket Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Venetian Casino Resort Inc (Las Vegas, NV) in September 2014.

Interview

There were several interviews involved with HR and then the Department head. The questions were pretty basic and were all relevant to the position I was applying for. All of the interviewers were professional.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any visible tattoos?   1 Answer

Front Desk Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Venetian Casino Resort Inc (Las Vegas, NV) in March 2014.

Interview

It was a group interview about the size of 20 people with directors and managers from different department. Then 3 people were selected to proceed to the second around right after the group interview.

Infrastructure Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Venetian Casino Resort Inc (Las Vegas, NV) in March 2014.

Interview

The interview process was extremely quick when I applied, due in large part to the major demand for expansion post-cyber attack. A phone screen was followed by a multi-faceted in-person interview the next week. The job offer came within days of the in-person interview. The process since I started has become a bit more bogged down due to the lack of an IT recruiter.

Interview Questions

• Describe the key components that any IT infrastructure requires to function normally.   Answer Question

Inventory Control Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Venetian Casino Resort Inc (Las Vegas, NV) in January 2014.

Interview

Basic interview. Nothing special comes to mind. I explained what i did at a prior company and noticed that The Venetian was way behind the 8 ball when it came down to their inventory and warehousing practices.

Floor Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Las Vegas, NV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Venetian Casino Resort Inc (Las Vegas, NV) in July 2013.

Interview

I applied on-line within two days they called me to come in and interview early on a saturday I met with two directors within two days after my one on one I recieved an email to update my dates on my application so they could run a background check then I waited an entire month before they called me with in offer.

Interview Questions

• Why do you think your the right person for this job?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No neg