Vensoft Content Writer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Vensoft Content Writer Interview Questions

Interviews at Vensoft

2.0

Content Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vensoft (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

Hiring process was really good. The HR gave me an online assessment to complete followed by the manager round. I had cleared all the rounds. The test was easy. The manager was really nice and cordial. I had a really good experience in giving an interview and getting selected for this company

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Vensoft

Content Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Vensoft (Hyderabad (India)) in January 2018.

Interview

Basic questions,Written test,Easy interview.
    Asked me to submit my original certificates.And then there is this mandatory bond for 1.5 years.Did not take the offer and rushed out of office as fast as I can.

Content Writer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Vensoft (Hyderabad (India)) in June 2017.

Interview

The process involves taking a lengthy written test. Inconsiderate and snoopy people. Dubious employment contract and they ask for original certificates. Horrible experience. Manager behaves like a thug. Please stay away from this place.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself.   1 Answer
    • What is your expected salary?   1 Answer
    • Written Test: It involved essays, blogs, sentence correction, antonyms/synonyms.   1 Answer
  3. Create your profile to get personalized information

Content Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Vensoft (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2016.

Interview

I was shortlisted and on the day of my interview I was asked to introduce my self. First round was with the HR manager. Right after the interaction round I was given a digital sample test to write, on clearing that, I had the final round with the Manager. So I got the position that I had applied for.