Venture Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Venture Interview Questions

Updated Nov 20, 2017

2.4

Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Venture in April 2010.

Interview

Boss offer to return to original position that quit one year ago. Negotiate to get a higher salary and better benefit.

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Johor Bahru (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Venture (Johor Bahru (Malaysia)) in March 2012.

Interview

Interviewer asked to describe the FYP project details and basic electronics questions. 2nd stage interview was with the general manager, where I was asked to present my previous intern experience and the achievements I did there.

Interview Questions

• Explain how lean manufacturing is implemented on process engineering? (Based on my previous Intern experience)   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Venture.

Interview

The interview was for an hour or so, the top manager who interviewed me, truly put me at ease, he was very nice, comfortable to talk, not intimidating at all, and made the entire process a very easy one. I had the same experience with the other Mgr. I interviewed with.
    They are a true family oriented place and treated all with respect and dignity.

Interview Questions

• Why from an NPI Program Manager to Business Development Mgr now?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Venture (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

Quick and to the point. 2 interviews conducted on the same day and job practically offered on the interview day. Main concerns in the interview boiled down to the remuneration package and position being offered. A senior engineer position was offered instead.

Interview Questions

• The previous roles and responsibilities carried out
      Understanding the product nature for the role I applied for
      Why I thought I was suitable for the job
      What value can I bring to the role   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

it was a campus career talk and they interview me during that time. I was then ask to join a department and interview for it. After that, I undergo another interview by another department.

Product Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Johor Bahru (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Venture (Johor Bahru (Malaysia)) in August 2017.

Interview

I had quite an interesting interview. First they will notified you regarding to interview by phone call on the date as well as IQ test, EQ test and to prepare us with slides. Once everything is settle they will send you an email of invitation from there it was straight forward.

During the interview day the staffs are friendly and more towards casual approach to us the interviewee. Once the presentation start the judges panel are made up of interested departments looking for potential candidates more like show and tell experience.

After the presentation the selected candidates are chosen for interview and rest are dismissed by the recruiter. In a perspective, it is a straight forward approach without leaving is hanging in questions. Though i was sad because i can't really ask question whether i which part i need to improve myself.

Interview Questions

• the questions for IQ test is taken from online 30 objectives and 2 question is sort of sudoku and alphabet arrangement   1 Answer

Engineering Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Venture in August 2009.

Interview

Find the application at news paper recrutiment section, write in and waited for a month to get interview. Firstly meet the manager of the job I was applying, positive expexerience, just share with the interviewer your work experience truthfully, share your value, your perspective of life, and what you aspire to achieve in your job.

Test Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Venture.

Interview

The interview is divided into 3 parts. 1st part would be the interview by the hiring supervisor, this part will test you on your technical capabilities and your past experience. The 2nd part would be an behavioral and personality interview with the hiring manager. The last one would be an interview with the customer; again this will test you on your technical capabilities, only this time it will be much further difficult as the interview will be either conducted by the technical manager / R&D engineers from the customer.

Interview Questions

• Electronic components characteristic, full wave rectifiers theory, KVL, KCL, Voltage divider,   Answer Question

Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Venture (Singapore (Singapore)) in February 2011.

Interview

First interview with potential direct reporting manager and the Second interview is with IT director. All interviews are done without HR and only 1:1 which is not a very stressful process compared to other companies. Overall more like a causal chat.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Unable to negotiate much

Process Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Venture.

Interview

There are phone interview, IQ test and personality test, group interview, and individual interview by the hiring manager. You have to prepare slides and present it in front of the managers and the other candidates for the group interview.

Interview Questions

• Mostly your experiences and your personalities.   1 Answer