Venture Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Venture Interview Questions

Updated Nov 20, 2017

2.4

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Johor Bahru (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Venture (Johor Bahru (Malaysia)) in October 2017.

Interview

Start with IQ and problem solving test. If scored the test above 60% then proceed with the presentation about yourselves . Only the selected will continue with the interview session with managers and engineers.

Product Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Johor Bahru (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Venture (Johor Bahru (Malaysia)) in August 2017.

Interview

I had quite an interesting interview. First they will notified you regarding to interview by phone call on the date as well as IQ test, EQ test and to prepare us with slides. Once everything is settle they will send you an email of invitation from there it was straight forward.

During the interview day the staffs are friendly and more towards casual approach to us the interviewee. Once the presentation start the judges panel are made up of interested departments looking for potential candidates more like show and tell experience.

After the presentation the selected candidates are chosen for interview and rest are dismissed by the recruiter. In a perspective, it is a straight forward approach without leaving is hanging in questions. Though i was sad because i can't really ask question whether i which part i need to improve myself.

Interview Questions

• the questions for IQ test is taken from online 30 objectives and 2 question is sort of sudoku and alphabet arrangement   1 Answer

Finance Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Johor Bahru (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Venture (Johor Bahru (Malaysia)) in July 2017.

Interview

Firstly, you will be given IQ test and EQ test which are very easy.
    Two rounds of interviews with two levels of people which took a very long time, they expect you to speak fluently and confidently.

Interview Questions

• What kind of person you will hate to deal with the most?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Interview

it was a campus career talk and they interview me during that time. I was then ask to join a department and interview for it. After that, I undergo another interview by another department.

Accountant Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Venture.

Interview

HR interview followed by Hiring Manager - FC and 1 sit in Finance Manager
    HR interview take about 20 minutues. Hiring manager took about 1 hour.
    Dwell on the experiences and reason for leaving the Co on each job
    FC is very sharp on the questions and expect immediate answer

Interview Questions

• Talk about your experience from current to past   1 Answer

Program Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Johor Bahru (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Venture (Johor Bahru (Malaysia)) in November 2016.

Interview

You will need to pass the Caramel Test(IQ Test), After that, prepare slide that describe you the best, they will chose candidate that able to present well. Make sure that you put you whole effort on the presentation. During 1 on 1 interview, just discussing about job scope and they want to evaluate your communication and conversation skill.

Interview Questions

• This is not an easy job, Most of the people can't stand the pressure and they would resign after working for 2 months there. So, are you willing to take the job?   1 Answer

Manufacturing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, CA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Venture (Newark, CA) in October 2016.

Interview

Staffing Company contacted me via Linkedin, proposing an opportunity at this division of VM Services, Inc. (member of the Venture Group of Companies),Newark, CA 94560.

Two Linkedin messages later and two phone calls later, face to face interview schedule was confirmed (ONLY BY THE STAFFING COMPANY).

While performing company research and info gathering to prep for interview process contact with the local (job opportunity location) division was next to impossible regarding recruiter contact/ interviewer contact/ products/ company information ....etc.....

I did not know who the interviewer was in regards to title, name, department or hierarchy. Venture Manufacturing Serv. INC contact name, and position at the company was given by the staffing company but contact was not in the company directory when trying to confirm interview appointment.

Extremely cryptic process and very suspicious demeanor prior to the interview. Went to the company headquarters website to try and obtain interview basic info and a disclaimer "notice" would appear warning against recruitment fraud. "Redflag"...?

Day of interview, arrived at location (company lobby) and was told to who I would be interviewing with and that they would be momentarily there to escort me.

Interview took basically 30 minutes with very broad and vague questions which turned into semantics / clique retort with condescending biased viewpoints.

My questions were returned with one/ two word replies that the interviewer was simply trying to get through to end the interview. I requested the interviewers title or position at the company and either the interviewer didn't hear me or ignored the question.

Interview ended and I was escorted back to the lobby. At this time given the lack of information and the suspicious nature of the interviewing process, I immediately decided to not accept or consider any offer at this point.

Interview Questions

• The questions were basic and general and not indicative of my experience rather whether or not I would be easily "micro-managed"..............   1 Answer

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Venture.

Interview

The interview was for an hour or so, the top manager who interviewed me, truly put me at ease, he was very nice, comfortable to talk, not intimidating at all, and made the entire process a very easy one. I had the same experience with the other Mgr. I interviewed with.
    They are a true family oriented place and treated all with respect and dignity.

Interview Questions

• Why from an NPI Program Manager to Business Development Mgr now?   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Venture (Singapore (Singapore)).

Interview

Quick and to the point. 2 interviews conducted on the same day and job practically offered on the interview day. Main concerns in the interview boiled down to the remuneration package and position being offered. A senior engineer position was offered instead.

Interview Questions

• The previous roles and responsibilities carried out
      Understanding the product nature for the role I applied for
      Why I thought I was suitable for the job
      What value can I bring to the role   Answer Question

Process Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Johor Bahru (Malaysia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Venture (Johor Bahru (Malaysia)) in March 2012.

Interview

Interviewer asked to describe the FYP project details and basic electronics questions. 2nd stage interview was with the general manager, where I was asked to present my previous intern experience and the achievements I did there.

Interview Questions

• Explain how lean manufacturing is implemented on process engineering? (Based on my previous Intern experience)   Answer Question