Verax Inc. Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Verax Inc. Interview Questions

Updated May 3, 2017

2.5

Sale Aassociate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Halifax, NS (Canada)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Verax Inc. (Halifax, NS (Canada)).

Interview

Asked about how i will be best candidate for rhe company and what are my weakness and strength, how can i be the asset to the company and they ask where you want to see urselg after 10 yrs.

Interview Questions

• how you will be asset to the company   1 Answer

Negotiation

hhj

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Verax Inc. (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in April 2017.

Interview

I was contacted by a recruiter for this role.

The interview process consisted of an phone interview performed by a PEER, followed by an in person interview with a director and then followed by another in person interview a VP level person.

I was really disappointed with this interview process which didn't really seem like a interview process at all.

In the 1st in person interview, it was not really an interview. I was told to go through each of the companies on my resume, explain what their projects were and what I did on each of them. I guess they didn't read my resume? I wasn't really asked any questions which was odd.

Everyone including the recruiter kept telling me that the company can't find qualified people. Sorry, I strongly disagree. There are lots of qualified IT people in Toronto for a role like this one.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took a week. I interviewed at Verax Inc. (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in September 2016.

Interview

It is a two round process, first one was a telephonic with one of the senior technical person and the second was a face to face with the VP and a technical architect. They are very client centric, pay was not up to the standards and that also comes with lot of clauses.

Interview Questions

• First round was more on Java, Spring and Hibernate. Second round was more in depth questions on your past experience and some of the technologies related to your projects.   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Interview

Phone and in person interview

Business Analyst Interview

Interview

I went through two rounds of interviews: first phone call and then in-person. Phone call interview was with one person. In-person interview was with two separate people.

Interview Questions

• Questions regarding past experience; very thorough with getting me to explain impact on past projects   Answer Question

Senior Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Verax Inc. (Toronto, ON (Canada)).

Interview

First interview was about knowledge of the business analysis skillset

IT Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Verax Inc. in September 2008.

Interview

Phone interview was to check skills, credential and clear up questions about work experience. 1 on 1 interview was on checking ability to work with teams and fit with corporate culture and panel interview was to check presentability and marketabiity. The focus of the panel was to insure that as the job was client facing, I was presentable and had the relationship managment skills that are necessary for the position of consultant.

Interview Questions

• Do you understand the differences between being a full time employee and a consultant?   Answer Question
    • What do you do in your free time?   Answer Question

Negotiation

The negotiation phase was tough, I was not able to negotiate, and had to accept their offer.

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Toronto, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Verax Inc. (Toronto, ON (Canada)) in August 2008.

Interview

They had three interviews. First with a peer, second with the VP, and third with the owner. They talk about performance based culture, excellence, only experienced consultants etc. Asked questions about my experience in different roles. Standard stuff.

Interview Questions

• How does the trading process work.   1 Answer