Verifone Engineering Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Verifone Engineering Interview Questions

Interviews at Verifone

2.5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rocklin, CA

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Verifone (Rocklin, CA) in March 2010.

Interview

1:1 interview but the manager does not seem knowledgable of the area of his work. Overall a disapointing experience. Questions were weak and mostly non technical.

Interview Questions

Salary too low and the work expection is high; the company culture is a rude shock. Most of the employees are unhappy and working there because of bad job market. It is a company which pays good salary to senior manger to suck the blood out of middle and junior employees..

Other Interview Reviews for Verifone

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Verifone (San Jose, CA) in October 2011.

Interview

Recruiter reached out to me for a position on VeriFone's engineering team. After 2 different discussions with the recruiter (one face-to-face), I had an onsite meeting with the hiring manager and his boss. The next week consisted of phone interviews with 5 different people. Next steps took 2-3 weeks to complete, ending with no job offer.

Overall experience good, although there was no clear communication at the end when the offer went to another person. It would have been nice to have heard from the recruiter or company that the process was complete and they went with another candidate.

Summary: the job description was very clear, the process fairly quick (~4 weeks).

Interview Questions

• What has been your experience managing distributed development teams?   Answer Question

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verifone.

Interview

Had to be interview by manager, director and US colleagues. Waiting time for employment letter was long.. it took a few weeks. Had to take a pay cut to join Verifone

Engineering Interview

Anonymous Employee in Singapore (Singapore)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Verifone (Singapore (Singapore)) in May 2010.

Interview

I was asked to enter a meeting room of the company with two staff (one would be my supervisor, the other was his colleague). The whole interview lasted more than 3 hours with questions relevant to my personality, education background, and the related knowledge. I was also asked to draw diagrams and designs of some of my latest major projects, and explained what and how I had done for those projects.

Interview Questions

• what is the biggest project you have done so far?   Answer Question
    • Tell me your rough idea about how to implement the project if you are qualified for joining us.   Answer Question

Negotiation

The negotiation phase was done with HR manager. It was really fast, I just raised my desired allowance for her to contemplate and decide.