Verifone Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Verifone

2.8

Applications Support Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Interview

I have passed first two rounds. One telephone round (Primary) and one Face to face round. After second round, i got call from HR and said that i have cleared second round also. When ever i contact consultancy and Verifone, they informed that my interview is not scheduled due to manager availability. After three weeks they informed, my application status is negative now. But how? When? Then why hold application for more than three weeks? That was really frustrating experience.

Android Developer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Verifone.

Interview

Recruiter screen, phone screen, final 4 hour virtual interview. The process took around 3 months. Overall was a negative experience. Very disappointed with the recruiter who didn't respond after the interview after sending multiple emails for an update. I can't understand why recruiters treat candidates after they have spent considerable amount of time interviewing with the company.

Interview Questions

• Interview wasn't that hard. Basic android questions and programming   Answer Question

Software Expert Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseville, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Verifone (Roseville, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

Several 1 hour individual interviews with half dozen people representing engineers and managers. There were 3 technical interviews with the chief technical lead and a couple of other leads for the operating systems group. The manager interview were with the site manager and the hiring manager for the operating systems group.

Interview Questions

• Questions were based on behavioral questions interspersed with subject matter questions related to the job requirements   Answer Question

Technical Support Supervisor - Petro Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Clearwater, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Verifone (Clearwater, FL) in February 2012.

Interview

The worst interview experience. I was received by the hiring manager who showed me the building. The office environment and moral seemed down specially for a call center. I saw a regular PC-monitor ( Non-flat) -shocked-. The interview took one hour with the hiring manager and all the floor supervisors ( terrible dress code for an interview). The interview had no structure, asking random questions with no sense, no note taking. One of the supervisors ended the interview with a statement: " I wish our job was as easier as yours" , It made me wonder why they called me for an interview if my qualifications were up to the standards. No follow-up, thank you email from the recruiter. I was shocked to see that they do not invest in technology being a technology company.

Interview Questions

• You have 3 people in an island, one boat and you have to get one of them but ......   1 Answer

Mobile Development Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Verifone.

Interview

I got an interview call from career fair. That was onsite interview for 2 hours. I met 2 managers from that group. that was simple interview. Didn't ask difficult questions.

IT Audit Position Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Verifone.

Interview

Applied from the company website and was contacted 5 days later by the recruiter. All conversation was made only via email, no phone conversation. The hiring manager had questions about my skills and experiences, but rather than setting up a phone interview, he sent a long questionnaire through the recruiter. I provided my answers promptly.

I never heard back from the recruiter anymore, but the job is still posted. I inquired the recruiter, who told me the position has been filled and the posting is wrong. He will remove the posting. This was back in September 2013 and sometimes in December 2013, it was no longer posted.

Today, July 2014, the position was re-posted again. It seems that the IT audit management team have an issue keeping their staff, so I am kind of glad I was not selected.

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Verifone (Chicago, IL).

Interview

Interview process was quite straightforward. Initially, there was a phone interview screening our behavior and brushing up with some basic domain generic questions and described the job role. Then there was a coding round with basic coding problem

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your academic projects relating for android development.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verifone (Chicago, IL) in March 2019.

Interview

Contacted Verifone thru linkedin.
    First round was HR phone screen.
    Second round was tech phone screen.
    Third round was 3 rounds of onsite tech interview.

Got contacted by HR multiple times after applied, because of the holidays and scheduling issues, they seems to be expanding very rapidly in Chicago, during the interview, you get to meet a lot of chilled out skilled with 10 15 years under their belt. This is a team thats concurrently developing with multiple technologies. Very good pay for fresh graduates.

Interview Questions

• C++ advanced topics, r-value reference, pimpl idiom, smart pointers, koenig lookup, bits of boost library, bits of STL datastructures, OS basics, some leetcode easy algorithm problem, 1 medium leetcode algorithm, 1 leetcode hard.   2 Answers

Sales Executive Interview

Interview

i was reluctant to interview after the reviews on here but still gave it a go . the hiring manager cancelled on my THREE times like two minutes before my interview . very unprofessional . when i finally had an interview , it was the oddest most unorganized interview of my life . i also never heard back after trying to follow up multiple times which is very rude considering the time they made me invest & reschedule .

Interview Questions

• none really ... i had to lead the interview it was very odd . my hiring manager was at a tradeshow when we spoke and i caught him multiple times not even listening or paying attention - SO rude .   Answer Question

Software Development Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rocklin, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Verifone (Rocklin, CA) in September 2017.

Interview

Applied online and got phone call from the company recruiter. After one month of silence, another recruiter contacted me and scheduled phone interview with a hiring manager. It was basic phone screening (“what you did” and “what are you looking for” type of questions), however there has been no feedback: neither negative nor positive. Contacted recruiters over email a few times – the same result.

Interview Questions

• What did you do at your last position?
      How big was your team?