Verifone Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Verifone Project Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Verifone

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Verifone (New York, NY) in January 2010.

Interview

I applied through Monster.com and received a call back within a week. I had to come in for an interview and take a Project Management test on line to get a base line of my project management skills. The test was relatively easy. I then interviewed with the director of project management, the head of Marketing and the head of Sales in NY.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No flexibility on vacation or time off.

Other Interview Reviews for Verifone

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Verifone.

Interview

The whole process was very standard. They use a recruiter to 'cull' out prospects without the required skills and certifications that they are looking to hire for a position. As long as you have some semblance of personality, then the interview process is a 'shoe-in'. The background check is very time consuming taking over two weeks to complete; however, the depth of the background check is a joke. I could complete a background check on myself via the internet for $20 and get the same information instantly.

Interview Questions

• Define the difference between SAN and other types of storage   Answer Question

Negotiation

No negotiation on either salary or benefits (vacation, PTO) as this is all set by corporate HR