Verifone QA Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Verifone QA Analyst Interview Questions

Interviews at Verifone

2.5

QA Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Verifone.

Interview

I just had a phone screen interview. It went pretty well. We talked about 30 min. Hiring manager introduced her team and their need, and asked me a few questions. It wasn't very technical as it was just the phone interview. She said she would let me know the result by next week. So I'm looking forward to hear back from her and hoping to move on to the next step and eventually get the offer.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Verifone

QA Analyst Interview

Interview

I was contacted by VeriFone India, Bangalore Office for QA job opening. And my experience was pathetic. Means they are bunch of unprofessional who doesn't know the value of time. And the worst part is that they are glib liar which can easily be caught.

I went on interview last week and it went really awesome. First round was taken by TL and he asked few technical question followed by puzzles. Which I crossed through, I have deep knowledge of POS architecture which helped me impressing the interviewer.

I was asked to wait for 30 min for my second round. Second round was taken by Technology Head and one TL. Few more question related to technology which I easily cleared.

After 2 days, I got call and was said that they can offer contract position though earlier it was said that the role is for permanent position.

They are hiring for only contract position, and they will tell this at the time of offering job. So guys, those who are willing for contract job only approach them.

Interview Questions

• Technical question were related to ISO 8583 standard which any payment solution guy can easily tell   Answer Question

QA Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Electronics City (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Verifone (Electronics City (India)) in November 2014.

Interview

Interview Questions

• Technical question were related to ISO 8583 standard which any payment solution guy can easily tell.   Answer Question

Offered contract position though earlier they said for permanent role