Verifone Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Verifone Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Verifone

3.2

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Verifone.

Interview

Interview process is regressive. you must know everything you put down on your resume

Interview Questions

Negotiation

tough

Other Interview Reviews for Verifone

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Verifone (New York, NY) in July 2015.

Interview

1st interview was on the phone and I had another two interviews in the office. It was kind of slow process. ...................................1st interview was on the phone and I had another two interviews in the office. It was kind of slow process.

Interview Questions

• some basic question about java and DB, maybe you will be asked to solve some algorithms question   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Verifone (San Jose, CA) in November 2016.

Interview

Was interviewed by 4 people in a row for a contracting position for 2 hours, half an hour each.

Asked about my overall experience and where I would see myself in future. (AI or Cloud Computing or Robotics or something else).

Very friendly interaction by all of them.

Interview Questions

• Mostly Data Structures and algorithms to solve the problems listed. Sorting a list and which sorting I would use and why. Searching for an element, same reasoning as to which one and why?

Lots of questions regarding servlets, jsps.

Later Restful Web Services, OAuth.   1 Answer

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

Several rounds. Technical, Platform specific, Personality, workplace common sense. You will have a large breadth of questions, but not too in depth. If you are new, then you will be in for a rough time getting hired, but anyone with experience should find it pretty average in difficulty.

Interview Questions

• You are working on a task that is very important and you are just about to get a breakthrough, your teammate will be blocked if you don't finish it by the end of the day. That very same day your manager says he needs you to do something, what should you do?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verifone (Chicago, IL) in March 2019.

Interview

Contacted Verifone thru linkedin.
    First round was HR phone screen.
    Second round was tech phone screen.
    Third round was 3 rounds of onsite tech interview.

Got contacted by HR multiple times after applied, because of the holidays and scheduling issues, they seems to be expanding very rapidly in Chicago, during the interview, you get to meet a lot of chilled out skilled with 10 15 years under their belt. This is a team thats concurrently developing with multiple technologies. Very good pay for fresh graduates.

Interview Questions

• C++ advanced topics, r-value reference, pimpl idiom, smart pointers, koenig lookup, bits of boost library, bits of STL datastructures, OS basics, some leetcode easy algorithm problem, 1 medium leetcode algorithm, 1 leetcode hard.   2 Answers

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Verifone.

Interview

fresher concentrate on basics , they ask many basics questions including c , c++ and they are precise over c. after 1st round they may ask you to leave or immediately they will start 2nd round....and then manager round after all this hr will contact you and it may take some time may be one or two month

Software Engineer Interview

Interview

No telephone round interview. Only two face to face interviews. After which there will be HR and manager round interviews. Just prepare Core Java from SCJP book and one will definitely make through the technical interview. Prepare just basics of C and C++ from K&R and Stanley B Lipmann. Also few design patterns and know how to implement them in JAVA . You will be asked few aptitude questions too.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Verifone (Bengaluru (India)) in October 2013.

Interview

went through a recruiter website, had 2 round of technical and a hr interview

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Verifone in January 2013.

Interview

they called me for interview first day they conducted 2 technical rounds and later they said to me need to attend manager round again I went for interview after that they sent me for HR round, HR told me about the policies in the company and all, after that HR said it ll take weeks time to release the offer letter due to shut down period, later they said they are not ready to take because they want me to join in 15days before conducting the interview it self I informed about my notice period, I was totally frustrated.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Verifone in January 2011.

Interview

Got a call from HR for a exam. If you passed the exam there will be one on one interview with the manager. Also the manager will ask some technical questions based on your years of experience. When you passed the interview HR will call again to schedule a job offer.