Verily Life Sciences Product Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Verily Life Sciences Product Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Verily Life Sciences

2.8

Product Manager Interview

Application

The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Verily Life Sciences.

Interview

Interviewed for role leading development of applications for diabetes detection tech. My background was a rare find so they overlooked my lack of PM experience. Phone screen plus two days of in person. Interviews went well, but then didn't hear anything. Later learned that my recruiter had left company resulting in my application being lost track of. Didn't get it, and still wonder how they found someone else with PM experience and a very particular set of skills.

Interview Questions

• Lots of general fit questions.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Verily Life Sciences

Product Manager Interview

Interview

Do not expect it to be like Google, This is a more old world company. Interviewer was some old guy, not knowing what to ask. Was 20 minutes late to the phone screening.

Interview Questions

• What is a Product Manager, What did you do   Answer Question
    • What did the rest of your company employees do if you were managing the Product   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Verily Life Sciences (San Francisco, CA) in November 2018.

Interview

The interview process is a disaster.

I recently attended Google interview and was recently recommended to hire. Then I got connected with Verily.

Verily interviewer setup introductory call, indicating that the call would just be about my background and my product management experience.

However, the introductory call instead turned into a case interview. The interviewer was very cold, no introduction just straight jumped into 4-5 cases. I strongly felt like the interview went very well. While the Googler had no healthcare expertise, I believe he wasn't able to grasp even the basic concepts in the healthcare industry.

After the interview, I informed the recruiter regarding confusion. Recruiter took the blame and reset another interview. My second actual interview went really well with the interviewer who seemed to have some experience in the healthcare industry.

One week after my recruiter came back and let me know that they decided not move forward.

I asked for feed back, but the recruiters decided to quote Alphabet policy of not sharing any specifics. Even cannot answer basic question of whether the decision was based on first call and second interview.

I strongly believe that the

Interview Questions

• Nothing about the background.
      Introductory call is a Case Interview, not about your experience.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in South San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Verily Life Sciences (South San Francisco, CA) in June 2018.

Interview

Received an email from internal recruiter, a couple phone screens, phone screen with hiring manager. Onsite with hiring manager then onsite for several rounds with dev and other team members.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your product management experience. How do you handle competing priorities? What is your favorite product and what would you spec to make it even better?   Answer Question