Verint Systems Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Verint Systems Account Executive Interview Questions

Interviews at Verint Systems

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Verint Systems (Alpharetta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

The process was very long and unorganized. The people seem nice, but the company is cheap. The company does not offer stock options. The company does 401K matching. The company is very cheap.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Verint Systems

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Verint Systems (Alpharetta, GA).

Interview

Situational interview process. Seems HR controls the process and has significant influence over hiring decisions. Met with a number of people during onsite visit. The interviewers outside of HR asked traditional questions like how do you manage the sales process. Background check at the end of the process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to bend the rules to accomplish a goal?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Verint Systems.

Interview

Long and many interviews. The process isn't hard but it takes forever to complete. It's not fast - 3 months from start to finish sometimes takes 90 days or longer. Verint is more about finding a way to weed you out rather then seeing a way to bring you in. HR has a lot of say.

Interview Questions

• Nothing, Verint is looking not to develop but to hire people who already know the job   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Verint Systems (Atlanta, GA) in July 2015.

Interview

Very good process with HR Recruiter at Verint. Very thorough description of background of company, expectations for role. Meeting with hiring manager was pleasant but was also thorough in terms of questioning sales strategies and solution knowledge as well as expertise in their industry verticals.

Interview Questions

• Describe your understanding of Verint's BI solution.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Verint Systems (Chicago, IL) in September 2013.

Interview

Met with the corporate recruiter who asked qualifying questions. Then had phone interview with RVP that led to a face to face. All the basic questions regarding past sales quotas and attainment. Then met with AVP in Atlanta.

Interview Questions

• Basic sales questions like what was you biggest win. Do you follow a sales methodology.   Answer Question