Verint Systems Associate Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

1 Interview Review

2.0

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bedford, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Verint Systems (Bedford, NH) in January 2018.

Interview

Did two phone interviews for two different teams here. One of the interviewers asked very stale, boring, poorly phrased standard questions that you'd expect from an interview that he read off of a sheet and the other asked more technical, interesting questions relating to code and he skipped past all the boring junk the first interviewer spent all his time on. Then at the onsite interview the technical interviewer presented puzzles to evaluate problem solving ability since he knew I code and he didn't want to waste time.

I was verbally told I got an offer a week after I interviewed and would start in early February but then the recruiter kept making excuses and then he told me this budget review is going on and so I couldn't receive an official offer letter till that was over and then the recruiter ghosted me and just became completely unreachable. So, it ended up being a big waste of time and energy applying and interviewing for this job. I use an email tracking system and I can see that the recruiter never even opened my emails to this day. Beware of bad recruiters.

Interview Questions

• Solve the puzzle of the three hats.   1 Answer