Verint Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Verint Systems Interview Questions

Interviews at Verint Systems

2.8

Interview

It was a one hour interview. An in depth discussion about my resume and projects. Was asked how I can detect anomalies in time series data. They were also interested in discussing paper publications.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Verint Systems.

Interview

It was split into three different interviews. It was a fun, calm, and insightful event. They gave a couple of presentations to help give a better understanding as to what their company does.

Technical Support Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westminster, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Verint Systems (Westminster, CO) in February 2019.

Interview

Unfortunately this process was an absolute torture. I began the interview process in late October, the position was put on hold but then re-opened later in mid December. I continued in that process, which after a phone screen in December, resulted in them finally scheduling an in person interview in February.

Afterwards, the recruiter, who at times was incredibly pushy, wanted me to fill out a job application form so they do their typical background check, etc. I received this form in a format no computer allowed me to edit. I asked the recruiter if she could send it in another format or if it was available to fill out online, zero response. Later I got a response asking why I hadn't filled out this paper work and returned it.

I went ahead and simply re-created their form in Word and returned it. Never heard another thing from them.

Quite simply, this was one of the single worst interview processes I've ever been through, delay in the job set aside. The recruiter was overly pushy and then absolutely non responsive when I asked for assistance in returning their form they wanted me to fill out.

Additionally, their office had clocks on the walls that were off by hours, their sign on entry wasn't aligned properly and was missing letters and there was no one to greet anyone coming into the office.

After interviewing with many great upcoming tech companies in the Denver Metro area, Verint has a lot to learn in this department.

Devops Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Verint Systems (Alpharetta, GA) in January 2019.

Interview

I was approached by a recruiter for a 6 month contract. The contract was supposed to be contract to hire. The recruiter said that they've had several unqualified candidates apply so they need me to complete this tech assessment before they talk to me. The assessment was setting up Ansible AWX in AWS and then creating playbooks to launch Amazon resources. It also included a launch Jenkins in a container component. The instructions were wrong. They made assumptions on some things that weren't possible like launching Ansible AWX on a free tier server. The free tier size isn't big enough to run Ansible Tower. But I overcame the bad directions and finished it. I didn't hear anything from them for a week and a half. Then the recruiter comes back and tells me the the position has been de-funded. So, I did all that work for them, and they didn't even talk to me!! They probably took what I did and used it internally.

Bottom line: RUN. Don't even entertain talking to these guys. I did a day and a half worth of work for them, and they didn't even have the courtesy of talking to me. I used my own money to launch AWS resources, and they didn't even talk to me!

Product Support Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Verint Systems in December 2018.

Interview

I was contacted by one of Verint Systems' regarding after they found my resume online. The recruiter went through the job and discussed my qualifications regarding the role.
    A few days later I was contacted to have a phone interview with two hiring managers. I spent time preparing for the phone interview and learning about the company.

The recruiter contacted me stating that my interview had to be cancelled since there was a decision that the position for which I was interviewing to be relocated. A few days after that I was informed that whomever reconsidered and decided to move forward with my phone interview.
    I was upset at that point and stated I was no longer interested.
    Mid-January, I mentioned this to a friend who encouraged me to contact the recruiter to asked to be considered again. I never heard back.

Interview Questions

• The recruiter asked me basic screening questions regarding my support experience for the requisite areas such as application servers, databases and java.   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bedford, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Verint Systems (Bedford, NH) in January 2018.

Interview

Did two phone interviews for two different teams here. One of the interviewers asked very stale, boring, poorly phrased standard questions that you'd expect from an interview that he read off of a sheet and the other asked more technical, interesting questions relating to code and he skipped past all the boring junk the first interviewer spent all his time on. Then at the onsite interview the technical interviewer presented puzzles to evaluate problem solving ability since he knew I code and he didn't want to waste time.

I was verbally told I got an offer a week after I interviewed and would start in early February but then the recruiter kept making excuses and then he told me this budget review is going on and so I couldn't receive an official offer letter till that was over and then the recruiter ghosted me and just became completely unreachable. So, it ended up being a big waste of time and energy applying and interviewing for this job. I use an email tracking system and I can see that the recruiter never even opened my emails to this day. Beware of bad recruiters.

Interview Questions

• Solve the puzzle of the three hats.   1 Answer

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Verint Systems (Alpharetta, GA).

Interview

Situational interview process. Seems HR controls the process and has significant influence over hiring decisions. Met with a number of people during onsite visit. The interviewers outside of HR asked traditional questions like how do you manage the sales process. Background check at the end of the process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to bend the rules to accomplish a goal?   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verint Systems.

Interview

I applied through referral, got call from the recruiter and recruiter arranged the phone screen with Hiring Manager after that i went to in-person interview. Interview was not that tough.

Interview Questions

• 1. find pairs of numbers in an array whose sum is X and their indexes
      2. Implement a fixed lenght Queue in which only insertions should happen without deletion of elements.
      3. Deletion of a Node in Doubly Linked List.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Verint Systems.

Interview

It was excellent! Very thorough and kept me on my toes. Everyone I spoke with from the team lead to senior management is very intelligent. The questions and scenarios discussed are really challenging.

Interview Questions

• Something about two bridges and the distance between two cities.. I don't remember, this was 5 years ago   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Verint Systems in July 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed 3 times. First by HR , followed by PMO leads. The last interview was scheduled but Verint kept on pushing it eventually cancelling it. I received an email from HR that they have chosen to hire someone else. HR was extremely helpful and accommodating. However, it must be a management decision to go with someone else.

Interview Questions

• What are the some of the techniques you use to manage difficult customers?   Answer Question