Verint Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.8

Sort:

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bedford, NH

Application

I applied online. The process took 7 weeks. I interviewed at Verint Systems (Bedford, NH) in January 2018.

Interview

Did two phone interviews for two different teams here. One of the interviewers asked very stale, boring, poorly phrased standard questions that you'd expect from an interview that he read off of a sheet and the other asked more technical, interesting questions relating to code and he skipped past all the boring junk the first interviewer spent all his time on. Then at the onsite interview the technical interviewer presented puzzles to evaluate problem solving ability since he knew I code and he didn't want to waste time.

I was verbally told I got an offer a week after I interviewed and would start in early February but then the recruiter kept making excuses and then he told me this budget review is going on and so I couldn't receive an official offer letter till that was over and then the recruiter ghosted me and just became completely unreachable. So, it ended up being a big waste of time and energy applying and interviewing for this job. I use an email tracking system and I can see that the recruiter never even opened my emails to this day. Beware of bad recruiters.

Interview Questions

• Solve the puzzle of the three hats.   1 Answer

Java Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Israel, TX

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verint Systems (Israel, TX) in March 2016.

Interview

i got a phone from agency and tell me that verint intersting in my CV.
    few days later they call me and set us a meeting for proffesional interview
    they give me a papre with a lot of questions for 1.5 hours
    after this i go home
    then in the same day i recive a phone to come to second proffesional interview
    it was with 2 leader team
    one after one

Interview Questions

• describe in details project that you wrote
      questions about SQL
      questions about Rest
      questions about multithreading-
      how to prevent deadlock,
      synchronized code
      what is wait notify   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Verint Systems (Atlanta, GA) in January 2012.

Interview

Applied online at cooperate website, called by recruiter 3 days later and scheduled three rounds of onsite interviews, they're very nice people, and the technical skills test are wide range of OOP & OO Design questions, two string manipulation coding tests, and one take home small project, they just want to see your sparkle ideas about the project.

Interview Questions

• What's the different between Abstract Class and Interface, and how Singleton Pattern works, Singleton vs Static, etc..   Answer Question

Negotiation

They offered me based on my expectations, I didn't negotiate any.
    Overall, they're really knowledgeable engineers, please come when you fully prepared.

Anonymous Employee in Overland Park, KS

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Verint Systems (Overland Park, KS) in February 2015.

Interview

It was one round interview at verint, where they ask you questions about database file handling and java webservices, deploying an application. First round was a phone screening which was general HR call. Second round is one on one technical round. Be prepared with database and java concepts.
    General technical knowledge will help to crack the interview. Be strong with basics.

Interview Questions

• Basics about JAVA and SQL and some question on building a sql database   1 Answer

Negotiation

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Verint Systems (San Diego, CA) in August 2015.

Interview

Two telephonic (1-HR, 1 Techincal), one onsite for problem-solving skills. Technical was smooth and everything was pretty much from resume except on or two questions design patterns. MVC architecture was emphasized. java- generic, linked list, methods used in creating hashmap

Anonymous Employee in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Verint Systems (San Diego, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

Had one phone interview of 30 min asking the basics of the technologies I listed on my resume
    Then I was called for a onsite interview which lasted for 3 1/2 hours
    It was a logical test of about an hour and a half. Given 6 questions to answer - these test the logical and analytical skills
    Then interview about the technical aspects for 2 hours

Interview Questions

• A question on design patterns - Which design pattern to use for a particular system   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Verint Systems (Mountain View, CA) in August 2014.

Interview

2 face-to-face interviews, one with the hiring manager, and another with the GC of the company. Easy interview, asked about background mostly. Discussed the expectations of the job and asked how previous experiences would help in succeeding at the position.

Interview Questions

• Q: How will your previous work experience help our company?   Answer Question

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Verint Systems (Alpharetta, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

The process took 2 weeks. They contacted me through college career fair to schedule a phone screen interview. The first interview was easy. They asked me basic questions (personality type questions) last 20 minutes. A week later, they scheduled me for an on site interview with one of the lead programmers. They were very nice people and talked about their company for 10 minutes. Then they asked some behavioral combined with logical questions.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose your major? and some problem solving questions. Then they asked me to write a small program in pseudo code to find the factorial.   Answer Question

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Verint Systems (Atlanta, GA) in December 2011.

Interview

Interview was arranged through a recruiter with the business manager. I then interviewed with the director and received a job offer. The process was fairly quick because they wanted me to start in time for the upcoming sales kick-off meeting.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions about prior experience, motivation, and goals.   Answer Question

Vice President, Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Verint Systems (Alpharetta, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

Several rounds of interviews for a senior role. Recruiter and headhunter were sharp and didn't waste my time. I interviewed with 4 top execs across multiple rounds. Process gave me a chance to check for alignment between the interviewers around expectations for the role and for me. I liked them and took the offer.

Interview Questions

• Beyond the obvious, they wanted to talk about experiences in transformation and managing change. That's good because it gave me the opportunity to understand what they wanted to change.   1 Answer