Verint Systems Intern - Hourly Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Verint Systems

2.5

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Verint Systems (Alpharetta, GA) in May 2015.

Interview

The process took 2 weeks. They contacted me through college career fair to schedule a phone screen interview. The first interview was easy. They asked me basic questions (personality type questions) last 20 minutes. A week later, they scheduled me for an on site interview with one of the lead programmers. They were very nice people and talked about their company for 10 minutes. Then they asked some behavioral combined with logical questions.

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose your major? and some problem solving questions. Then they asked me to write a small program in pseudo code to find the factorial.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Verint Systems

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Verint Systems.

Interview

It was split into three different interviews. It was a fun, calm, and insightful event. They gave a couple of presentations to help give a better understanding as to what their company does.

Interview Questions