Verint Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Verint Systems Interview Questions

Interviews at Verint Systems

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Verint Systems (Alpharetta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

The process was very long and unorganized. The people seem nice, but the company is cheap. The company does not offer stock options. The company does 401K matching. The company is very cheap.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Verint Systems (Alpharetta, GA).

Interview

Situational interview process. Seems HR controls the process and has significant influence over hiring decisions. Met with a number of people during onsite visit. The interviewers outside of HR asked traditional questions like how do you manage the sales process. Background check at the end of the process.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to bend the rules to accomplish a goal?   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Verint Systems.

Interview

Long and many interviews. The process isn't hard but it takes forever to complete. It's not fast - 3 months from start to finish sometimes takes 90 days or longer. Verint is more about finding a way to weed you out rather then seeing a way to bring you in. HR has a lot of say.

Interview Questions

• Nothing, Verint is looking not to develop but to hire people who already know the job   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Verint Systems (Atlanta, GA) in July 2015.

Interview

Very good process with HR Recruiter at Verint. Very thorough description of background of company, expectations for role. Meeting with hiring manager was pleasant but was also thorough in terms of questioning sales strategies and solution knowledge as well as expertise in their industry verticals.

Interview Questions

• Describe your understanding of Verint's BI solution.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Chicago, IL

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Verint Systems (Chicago, IL) in September 2013.

Interview

Met with the corporate recruiter who asked qualifying questions. Then had phone interview with RVP that led to a face to face. All the basic questions regarding past sales quotas and attainment. Then met with AVP in Atlanta.

Interview Questions

• Basic sales questions like what was you biggest win. Do you follow a sales methodology.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verint Systems.

Interview

I applied through referral, got call from the recruiter and recruiter arranged the phone screen with Hiring Manager after that i went to in-person interview. Interview was not that tough.

Interview Questions

• 1. find pairs of numbers in an array whose sum is X and their indexes
      2. Implement a fixed lenght Queue in which only insertions should happen without deletion of elements.
      3. Deletion of a Node in Doubly Linked List.   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verint Systems (Alpharetta, GA) in March 2016.

Interview

Not very technical, they were looking for fit into the company. Training would be provided. I had 1 phone screen with the recruiter, 1 tech screen, and 2 face to face interviews.

Interview Questions

• Rather easy enterprise level Windows, SQL and telcomm related questions   1 Answer

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Verint Systems (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

Got referred to the Recruiter via a friend. Good questions however seemed a bit pushy on the compensation and then never heard back despite being told they were working on scheduling the next steps and despite me requesting feedback.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Verint Systems (Santa Clara, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

Applied online on the website. Recruiter called with in 2 weeks. Behavioral interview about previous experience. Scheduled onsite interview in the following weeks.
    Onsite interview had 4 rounds, each with heads of different teams. Asked about ideas and previous work experiences. It was very interesting as each team head explained their roles in detail.

A couple of basic technical questions.

Was given the result in the following week. Total process took 3 weeks. No stress at all. Salary offered was a little less. but work environment is rewarding.

Interview Questions

• How will you use your previous experience at the workplace?   Answer Question

Solutions Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Verint Systems (Santa Clara, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

It was technical, they checked my knowledge on their industry as well as my experience with various products. I did most of the talking. It was with my manager and then the manager of my manager. The interview was about 1 hour. I had a recommendation from somebody within the company

Interview Questions

• Mostly technical questions about the industry and their products.   1 Answer