Verint Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Verint Systems

2.8

Vice President Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Verint Systems (Alpharetta, GA) in November 2013.

Interview

Executive Recruiter, Corporate HR and two face to face sessions with 3 people. The process was accelerated and involved several rounds of phone and then face to face session concentrating on background, vision of leadership and execution.

Negotiation

A bit. Fairly formed prior

Quality Assurance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Verint Systems (Santa Clara, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

There were three rounds, Two technical and one behavioral. Both were average level. If you are good with your C and java basics its not really hard to crack the interview. And for the behavioral you really have to be smart.

Quality Assurance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Verint Systems (Santa Clara, CA).

Interview

I actually applied for a different job first, but the manager was honest and said she needed someone with more experience, so suggested I apply for this job instead.

The interview was simple enough, go through the steps to test something, talk about your resume, etc. etc.

Interview Questions

• Go through the steps to test a server that shuts down when it shouldn't   1 Answer

Regional Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbia, MD

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Verint Systems (Columbia, MD) in August 2015.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter, followed by a phone interview with sales director and VP of sales. Final step was an in-person interview with sales director and VP of sales in Maryland.

Interview Questions

• What have your managers told you is your greatest opportunity for growth?   Answer Question

Technical Writer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Verint Systems (Denver, CO) in April 2012.

Interview

First interview was a group interview around a table. Second interview was with a VP who showed me around the place and seemed to be verifying their decision to go with me.

Support Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Verint Systems (Alpharetta, GA) in January 2011.

Interview

Applied online
    Received call & spoke with inside Recruiter
    Attended Talent Fair, spoke with department management
    Received call from inside Recruiter to schedule phone interview
    Still in process

Support Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verint Systems in April 2017.

Interview

Very extensive interview process that lasted more than a month, end-to-end, and included 8 interviews, 4 over the phone and 4 in a row for the in-person. During that time, at least, the recruiting contact was pleasant and very responsive.

Then nothing. Radio silence. No updates, no decisions, no "We're still in the process"...nothing. Sent a follow up after one week. Another after two weeks. Both were flat-out ignored, without even the courtesy of "The position has been filled".

It's like going on 8 great dates then finding out they've changed their number and filed a restraining order on you.

Being super selective about your hires is understandable, it's a great thing and helps ensure you've got the best team possible. At the same time, though, show that you respect the investment that your candidates are making, even if they aren't the fit you're looking for.

I can only recommend prospective candidates pass on this group.

Interview Questions

• How would you engage with a customer who is upset and getting hotter?
      How would you come up to speed with several product lines?   Answer Question

Devops Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Verint Systems (Santa Clara, CA).

Interview

I went through one phone screen, where the recruiter asked simple behavioral questions. This went on for about ten minutes, and then the recruiter asked if I had any questions for him. After all this,the recruiter said that he would keep in touch with me and forward me to another person, and then I never heard back from them again. I followed up with an email a few days later, which was promptly ignored.

Interview Questions

• They asked basic behavioral questions, like why I was interested in the position, what my qualifications were, and what my education is.   Answer Question

Region Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Verint Systems (Baltimore, MD) in December 2016.

Interview

Met with several key decision makers within the company(Sales, Sales Management, HR.). Started with HR recruiter screening call then phone interview with hiring manager which led to being invited to HQ in Baltimore for face-to-face interviews.

Interview Questions

• You don't have contacts within the Financial industry   1 Answer

Global Trade Compliance Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Verint Systems (Santa Clara, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

Started with manager then to the main manager of the department who didn't know anything about the job. They also seemed to not agree with each other on what was needed

Interview Questions

• Did I know what I was doing   1 Answer