Verint Systems Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Verint Systems

2.8

Oracle UPK Developer and TTT R12 Upgrade Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Verint Systems (Alpharetta, GA).

Interview

For Oracle 12.5 upgrade.The style of interview is a dialog with the interviewer providing an overview of the project at high level,.Questions about UPK do not ever get asked. For full time positions there are several panel interviews, which are very thorough. You need to ask a lot of questions to reveal the true issues, like there is a non existent training environment. Yet, Verint has a University and training rooms (without any computers).

Interview Questions

• What have you enjoyed about your job and the challenges you have encounters? Are you flexible? What type of managers do you like working for? Do you like non confrontational bosses that are hands off and/or someone that checks in with you a lot? Do you work well with other areas providing you with the training process - how to conduct the training and write the UPK topics (that team will eventually own the training from cradle to grave) ?   1 Answer
    • Are you used to being the only one for the functional training from start to finish for a project? (consists of 3 modules)   1 Answer
    • What is a normal day like for you as a trainer? Have you previously worked through out an entire Life cycle process? Can you write an SOW? Can you put together a training strategy in a few days? What type of deadlines are you used to?   1 Answer
    • Can you create testing documents for QA through UPK, prepare and conduct the training for the testers if given a couple of weeks to complete it all?   1 Answer
    • How do you feel about working for a company with little locked down processes even though Oracle 11 has been up and running? But some one is currently working on locking down the company processes, because they are currently being conducted differently for all 3 sections of the company.   1 Answer

Negotiation

With a recruiter - it was somewhat daunting with the contract process

System's Integrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Verint Systems (Alpharetta, GA) in March 2013.

Interview

Several telephone interviews with various team members and team managers, as well as HR. If you pass the telephone interviews you're flown to a corporate office for interview with several people, some you're previously spoke to during the phone interview sessions.

Interview Questions

• Various technical related questions, various questions related to how you would handle customer issues during a project.   1 Answer

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Verint Systems.

Interview

It was split into three different interviews. It was a fun, calm, and insightful event. They gave a couple of presentations to help give a better understanding as to what their company does.

Product Support Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Verint Systems in December 2018.

Interview

I was contacted by one of Verint Systems' regarding after they found my resume online. The recruiter went through the job and discussed my qualifications regarding the role.
    A few days later I was contacted to have a phone interview with two hiring managers. I spent time preparing for the phone interview and learning about the company.

The recruiter contacted me stating that my interview had to be cancelled since there was a decision that the position for which I was interviewing to be relocated. A few days after that I was informed that whomever reconsidered and decided to move forward with my phone interview.
    I was upset at that point and stated I was no longer interested.
    Mid-January, I mentioned this to a friend who encouraged me to contact the recruiter to asked to be considered again. I never heard back.

Interview Questions

• The recruiter asked me basic screening questions regarding my support experience for the requisite areas such as application servers, databases and java.   Answer Question

Technical Support Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Westminster, CO

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Verint Systems (Westminster, CO) in February 2019.

Interview

Unfortunately this process was an absolute torture. I began the interview process in late October, the position was put on hold but then re-opened later in mid December. I continued in that process, which after a phone screen in December, resulted in them finally scheduling an in person interview in February.

Afterwards, the recruiter, who at times was incredibly pushy, wanted me to fill out a job application form so they do their typical background check, etc. I received this form in a format no computer allowed me to edit. I asked the recruiter if she could send it in another format or if it was available to fill out online, zero response. Later I got a response asking why I hadn't filled out this paper work and returned it.

I went ahead and simply re-created their form in Word and returned it. Never heard another thing from them.

Quite simply, this was one of the single worst interview processes I've ever been through, delay in the job set aside. The recruiter was overly pushy and then absolutely non responsive when I asked for assistance in returning their form they wanted me to fill out.

Additionally, their office had clocks on the walls that were off by hours, their sign on entry wasn't aligned properly and was missing letters and there was no one to greet anyone coming into the office.

After interviewing with many great upcoming tech companies in the Denver Metro area, Verint has a lot to learn in this department.

Interview Questions

Interview

It was a one hour interview. An in depth discussion about my resume and projects. Was asked how I can detect anomalies in time series data. They were also interested in discussing paper publications.

Configuration Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Verint Systems (Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)) in May 2014.

Interview

HR Phone interview to make sure you read the job's ad right. Followed by a team member and team leader 1 hour interview. An email came in less than a week regarding my application status.

Interview Questions

• The job title is misleading use of common Continuous Integration (CI) job offer, it's more like a product manager with some computer skills to update configuration files and DB tables.
      HR speaking the question was: we have a management and technical courses which you can progress in the company which one you desire to be included? also was asked if I have a problem with traveling to customers (abroad) once a year.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Laval, QC (Canada)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Verint Systems (Laval, QC (Canada)) in July 2011.

Interview

Phone interview with HR manager. Personal interview with technical lead engineer and senior software engineer. Few technical questions, English and in French. Very easy but did not get the job. It was not very interesting anyways.

Interview Questions

• Difference between IP/TCP and IP/UDP transmssion for video.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herzliya (Israel)

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Verint Systems (Herzliya (Israel)) in April 2012.

Interview

.NET interview with the team leader.asked me to describe one project from my former jobs - class diagram.
    asked few questions about multithreading, implementing deadlock, writing some code samples on paper and to design data structures.

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tel Aviv (Israel)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Verint Systems (Tel Aviv (Israel)) in July 2012.

Interview

Skill test, if u pass u'll have an interview with ur head of team, finnaly it's a hr interview

Interview Questions

• u have a chain list. three pointers. one for the head, one for the tail and one for a node which u need to diconnect from the list. do it with different runtime than O(n)   Answer Question