Verint Systems Project Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Verint Systems Project Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Verint Systems

2.8

Anonymous Employee in Roswell, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Verint Systems (Roswell, GA) in February 2009.

Interview

Standard. Mine was handled completely over the phone and did not take very long.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Simple.

Other Interview Reviews for Verint Systems

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Verint Systems (Atlanta, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

I was treated unprofessionally by Verint's VP and HR rep. My advice is to stay away from Verint. I had five interviews for a project manager position in their professional services practice. I interviewed with the HR rep, three directors, and the VP. After each interview, I was told that I my interview was positive and I would be moving to the next stage. The HR rep and VP both told me that I would be short listed for the sixth and final interview. After a week, I had heard nothing from them, so I reached out first by phone and then by email. They would not respond to my emails or voice mails for more than another week. The HR rep then called me after about 10 days and said that I did not make the short list for the sixth interview. I asked for feedback on what knocked me out of contention, but neither the HR rep nor the VP would respond. Verint has no respect for the candidates or the candidates time.

Interview Questions

• During all five of my interviews, they asked about my background, experience, and how I handled certain situations. After each interview, I was told that my interview was positive and I would be moving to the next round. After the fifth interview, I was told by both the HR rep and the VP that I would interview for the sixth and final interview. Then they stopped contact with me and would not provide any feedback on the reason. This is an unprofessional way to treat people and very disrespectful to the candidate.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verint Systems (New York, NY).

Interview

Interviewed with 7 people overall; two senior project managers, two executives, and one person that wasn't even in the organization at all, as well as two people in HR.

Interview Questions

• Asked about experience, asked about previous projects - best and worst, asked about challenges to project, stakeholder management, asked about overall governance.   1 Answer

Project Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Verint Systems in July 2017.

Interview

I was interviewed 3 times. First by HR , followed by PMO leads. The last interview was scheduled but Verint kept on pushing it eventually cancelling it. I received an email from HR that they have chosen to hire someone else. HR was extremely helpful and accommodating. However, it must be a management decision to go with someone else.

Interview Questions

• What are the some of the techniques you use to manage difficult customers?   Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Verint Systems (Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)) in September 2011.

Interview

Talk with the CIO and afterwards the recruiting mgr.
    Nothing too professional - just Q&A around the last position and what tasks were performed.
    I believe the aim was trying to find out what kind of person I am instead of dwelling on the professional side.
    the process itself was pretty quick and to the point - transparent from the HR side.