Verint Systems Interview Questions in Santa Clara, CA | Glassdoor

Verint Systems Interview Questions in Santa Clara, CA

2.8

Devops Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Verint Systems (Santa Clara, CA).

Interview

I went through one phone screen, where the recruiter asked simple behavioral questions. This went on for about ten minutes, and then the recruiter asked if I had any questions for him. After all this,the recruiter said that he would keep in touch with me and forward me to another person, and then I never heard back from them again. I followed up with an email a few days later, which was promptly ignored.

Interview Questions

• They asked basic behavioral questions, like why I was interested in the position, what my qualifications were, and what my education is.   Answer Question

Quality Assurance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Verint Systems (Santa Clara, CA).

Interview

I actually applied for a different job first, but the manager was honest and said she needed someone with more experience, so suggested I apply for this job instead.

The interview was simple enough, go through the steps to test something, talk about your resume, etc. etc.

Interview Questions

• Go through the steps to test a server that shuts down when it shouldn't   1 Answer

Quality Assurance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Verint Systems (Santa Clara, CA) in March 2015.

Interview

There were three rounds, Two technical and one behavioral. Both were average level. If you are good with your C and java basics its not really hard to crack the interview. And for the behavioral you really have to be smart.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Verint Systems (Santa Clara, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

Applied online on the website. Recruiter called with in 2 weeks. Behavioral interview about previous experience. Scheduled onsite interview in the following weeks.
    Onsite interview had 4 rounds, each with heads of different teams. Asked about ideas and previous work experiences. It was very interesting as each team head explained their roles in detail.

A couple of basic technical questions.

Was given the result in the following week. Total process took 3 weeks. No stress at all. Salary offered was a little less. but work environment is rewarding.

Interview Questions

• How will you use your previous experience at the workplace?   Answer Question

Solutions Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Verint Systems (Santa Clara, CA) in March 2013.

Interview

It was technical, they checked my knowledge on their industry as well as my experience with various products. I did most of the talking. It was with my manager and then the manager of my manager. The interview was about 1 hour. I had a recommendation from somebody within the company

Interview Questions

• Mostly technical questions about the industry and their products.   1 Answer