Verint Systems Software Developer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Software Developer

Verint Systems Software Developer Interview Questions

Interviews at Verint Systems

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Verint Systems (Santa Clara, CA) in May 2014.

Interview

Applied online on the website. Recruiter called with in 2 weeks. Behavioral interview about previous experience. Scheduled onsite interview in the following weeks.
Onsite interview had 4 rounds, each with heads of different teams. Asked about ideas and previous work experiences. It was very interesting as each team head explained their roles in detail.

A couple of basic technical questions.

Was given the result in the following week. Total process took 3 weeks. No stress at all. Salary offered was a little less. but work environment is rewarding.

Interview Questions

• How will you use your previous experience at the workplace?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Verint Systems

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jakarta (Indonesia)

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Verint Systems (Jakarta (Indonesia)).

Interview

The process was quite good and smooth. They also have quite good office here. There was a paper test, HR interview, and user interview. The HR interview helps us in understanding more about the company and what role we would have.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Herzliya (Israel)

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Verint Systems (Herzliya (Israel)) in December 2018.

Interview

after applying online I was contacted by a manager, I got an explanation on the company and explained old projects that I have done. I got a professional interview after that.
    done the interview and that it.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Herzliyya B (Israel)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Verint Systems (Herzliyya B (Israel)) in March 2015.

Interview

30 minutes interview with two developers who asked about what I have done and stuff like that then 5 technical questions in C++.After that HR regular questions about personality my best and worst quality,etc... and the last one with director of r&d who also asked me about things I have done and about how I am in a team....

Interview Questions

• count bits in word
      what the line code return
      put lock and unlock so the program will be thread safe   Answer Question