Verint Systems Systems Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Verint Systems Systems Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Verint Systems

3.2

Anonymous Employee in Alpharetta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verint Systems (Alpharetta, GA) in March 2016.

Interview

Not very technical, they were looking for fit into the company. Training would be provided. I had 1 phone screen with the recruiter, 1 tech screen, and 2 face to face interviews.

Interview Questions

• Rather easy enterprise level Windows, SQL and telcomm related questions   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Verint Systems

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Verint Systems (Tel Aviv-Yafo (Israel)) in March 2014.

Interview

Hiring process was a bit long and included several interviews but it allowed to meet with various people I'd work with which was positive since people are important factor in taking a job

Interview Questions

• what do you do on the air plane on the way to meet a customer?   Answer Question

Systems Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Verint Systems (Bengaluru (India)) in August 2008.

Interview

I got a call from the company regarding the job opening and then scheduled an interview, i had to gone through 3 rounds. Last round was a Group Interview and they said that they will get back to me.

After that they confirmed that I have got selected.

Interview Questions

• Will you be able to stay for 5 years or above in this organization? we need that kinda commitment.   1 Answer

They have their on developed applications and I had to get trained and then support.

This was an application based job and I was not sure whether this will be good for my future. Also a lot of travelling was involved and the way they explained about the expenses I was not convinced completely

Systems Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Verint Systems in April 2011.

Interview

Initial interview with HR recruiter to determine skill set with the open position. I skill set interview via the phone with the hiring manager. Three more phone interviews to discuss company culture, the position, and what skills I would bring to this position. Two separate face-to-face interviews with managers. I was flown in for the face-to face interviews.

Interview Questions

• Why the company should hire me since my current position is in an unrelated field ans position?   Answer Question