Verio Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Verio Interview Questions

2.8

Technical Support Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Wilmington, DE

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Verio (Wilmington, DE) in October 2016.

Interview

Fill out an application followed by online testing. Then a phone interview. Then a face to face interview. Still awaiting an offer. Status shows recruiter review. Easy interview process. Long wait for offer.

Interview Questions

• Describe a procedural change at a previous position and how you dealt with it?   Answer Question

Technical Support Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orem, UT

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Verio (Orem, UT) in September 2012.

Interview

I met with a Technical support supervisor and I was asked basic questions and then I was given a written test to see what level of technical knowledge I had in the area of web hosting and server support.

Interview Questions

• They wanted to know what kind of experience I had working as a customer service support representative.   Answer Question

Tech Support I Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orem, UT

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Verio (Orem, UT) in October 2011.

Interview

Two supervisors asked how I would handle an irate customer. Also, how much if any webhosting knowledge like Unix, Linux, Windows Server, ETC.If I had experience speaking with customers on the phone all day and troubleshooting their incidents.,

Interview Questions

• Do you find shiny things on the side to be distracting?   1 Answer

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Verio (Boca Raton, FL) in April 2011.

Interview

I was already an employee in a team leader role, and was interviewed by someone outside of my department who thought they were being clever by asking this question. it had nothing to do with the skills needed for the job, and I really find it a waste of time to be presented with nonsense questions such as these. Fortunately, I had already been warned in advance by a colleague, and had my answer ready.

Web Editor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boca Raton, FL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Verio (Boca Raton, FL) in July 2014.

Interview

I got the interview for this job through a recruiter. The interview went as smoothly as possible. I was interviewed for about 15 minutes by two managers. They were very kind and were straightforward with what they were looking for. I had a very pleasant experience during my interview. Both interviewers inquired about the most appropriate aspects of my resume and experience.

Interview Questions

• I was asked if I had any knowledge of the IT industry (which I didn't know much about).   Answer Question

Negotiation

The negotiation took about a month. It took a while for me to hear back and my start date got delayed by a week, but other than that, it wasn't too stressful.

Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verio.

Interview

Took a paper written test, met with two people and got hired. Phone interview then an onsite. I cant remember because it was so long ago. Now adays its a hire by committee and only if you are their friend.

Channel Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Denver, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Verio (Denver, CO) in August 2011.

Interview

Quick, thorough, and enjoyable actually.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Typical offer and counteroffer.

Channel Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenwood Village, Arapahoe, CO

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Verio (Greenwood Village, Arapahoe, CO) in February 2008.

Interview

Initially applied for Director of Marketing position. Management changed direction and decided to hire two different individuals to run the Marketing department, so my job hiring process got drawn out. I was hired about 3 months after I initially interviewed. I was brought on as a contractor for 1 year, then convinced management to convert me to a full time employee.

Interview Questions

• Channel compensation question, how should we compensate channel partners? Using a tiered structure or flat commission based on the amount of responsibility they take on?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I suggested they bring me on as a contractor to accelerate their launch of the channel partner program.

Channel Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orem, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Verio (Orem, UT) in June 2009.

Interview

Contacted by a recruiter and asked some questions in a quick phone interview. Scheduled time to meet with hiring manager. and meet with group of managers in office. after that interview I was asked to speak with the director of sales.

Interview Questions

• Greatest failure   1 Answer
    • Tell about a time when you had to deal with a difficult client.   1 Answer

Negotiation

Be persistent. And stick to your guns if they want you they will meet you half way.

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Verio in October 2008.

Interview

very relaxed interview, phone interview first, then one on one...it took almost three weeks to get back to me with an answer but I did get the job.

Interview Questions

• what did you sell? how did you close a difficult customer   1 Answer

Negotiation

very easy. I actually told them what I was currently making and they said ok not a problem...