Verisign Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 10, 2017

2.6

8 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Verisign in March 2017.

Interview

First Round was a phone screening with my team Manager. Second round was a light technical interview with my (to be) mentor on network visualization, front end development - mainly surrounded around JavaScript, HTML5 and projects on my resume

Interview Questions

• 1. Discussion on Relevant Projects on Resume (focused on the architecture of the project and approach)   Answer Question
  • 2. AJAX get and post request   1 Answer
  • 4. You've shifted your domain in between, any reason?   Answer Question
  • 5. How will your experience in other projects (unrelated to job profile) help here? (what value can you add to the team)   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Verisign

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Verisign.

Interview

Had a 30 minute phone interview with a recruiter. Was rather informal compared to normal interviews. He asked me some of the standard behavioral questions but mainly it was about my experience with the technology I have used and they use and whether I could become comfortable with it. It seemed more like this call was simply them confirming that I seemed a good fit and that they had already chosen me before. I heard back from them the next day with an offer, but had to decline as I could not afford to relocate at the time.

Interview Questions

• What languages are you comfortable with?
      What environments do you work in?
      How do you feel about working in groups?
      Etc.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Verisign.

Interview

Applied in Carrer Service and got a email

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Verisign (Bengaluru (India)) in May 2013.

Interview

First the conduct online aptitude test consisting of 4 sections
    1.programming
    2.Arthematic
    3.reasoning
    4.testing
    then depends on Your CV Interview will be.

Interview Questions

• Interviewers will be very friendly and help the canditate to tell crct answers,Dont worry abt questions they will ask based on your intrest and be confident while answering.   Answer Question

Negotiation

No Negotiation as it is an internship for 1 year.

Application

Interview

First round online test with 4 parts - general apti,technical apti,testing(only 5 qusetions in testing) & coding. difficult part is coding part. Everyone will get different question. second & final round is technical interview where interviewer asked question about all languages,tested my basics, asked some puzzles to solve . Most of technical questions were on JAVA..

Interview Questions

• coding part in first round. Everyone will get different question.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Have a good knowledge in java

Intern Interview

Interview

I had a couple of phone interview. Since my position was research oriented, they asked me many questions about my research background.

Interview Questions

• It was pretty fast and straightforward. I got my offer in around 10 days.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Verisign (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2012.

Interview

Process of interview: 1)Shotlist based on resume 2)Aptitude & Technical written test. This process has questions related to SQL/Java/Linux commands/Multi threading/Operating system concepts. However the aptitude included questions related to distance/relative speed of train/boat & stream/pipes & water flow 3) Tecnical inteview by team lead 4)Inteview by Project Manager.

Interview Questions

• Features of OO concepts, Diff between abstract class & interface, Over riding and overloading methods, sorting algorithm, SQL   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Verisign in April 2012.

Interview

I was just called up and the posiion they had was discussed with me and was asked if I was willing to work. I liked the work and said yes. In a few weeks I was accepted and got the offer letter.

Interview Questions

• I was told the type of work they do. The requirements of the position. And I was asked if I would like to join in ?   1 Answer