Verisign Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 6, 2017

2.9

Software Engineer I Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Verisign (Pittsburgh, PA) in June 2015.

Interview

Was contacted by email from an alumni who sent opportunities to my school's career services department. I was emailed by company a week after an online application. Was very busy at the time so I didn't prepare too well. Phone interview, cordial, introduced the company well and proceeded into technical questions.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Verisign.

Interview

Had a 30 minute phone interview with a recruiter. Was rather informal compared to normal interviews. He asked me some of the standard behavioral questions but mainly it was about my experience with the technology I have used and they use and whether I could become comfortable with it. It seemed more like this call was simply them confirming that I seemed a good fit and that they had already chosen me before. I heard back from them the next day with an offer, but had to decline as I could not afford to relocate at the time.

Interview Questions

• What languages are you comfortable with?
      What environments do you work in?
      How do you feel about working in groups?
      Etc.   Answer Question

Tech Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dulles, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Verisign (Dulles, VA) in March 2015.

Interview

1. Skype Interview: Long (about 40 minutes)
    2. General Behavioral Questions
    3. Some Technical Questions
    4. Formal Interview taken by three people.
    5. The interview process was pretty straightforward, get a call and the will fix the interview.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to work in a team?
      What is the thing that annoys you the most?
      Your Strength?
      Your Weakness?
      Why selected this company to do the internship?   Answer Question

Product Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Verisign.

Interview

Started with Phone interview that lasted around 40 minutes. Asked some standard interview questions. After two weeks, I was informed that I am not suitable for this position, but that hiring manager felt that I could be a good fit for another role. So I was referred to another hiring manager and we arranged a site interview with him and his team, and I got the offer shortly after. The people working at Verisign are friendly and professional and I had an enjoyable time working with them :)

Interview Questions

Interview

Good interview process. Totally spoke to 5 interviewers and a manager and Vice President. They ask technical questions and management questions. They also ask a few behavioral questions. Typically they ask problem solving questions and ask you to go into the architecture of your most complex product or module you have implemented and start drilling down on that.

Scrum Master Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Verisign.

Interview

The hiring process was pretty standard. Verisign first conducted a phone screen that lasted about 30 minutes. The next step was a pretty extensive in person interview that lasted 2 hours. I net with 5 different interviewer.

Interview Questions

• Standard interview questions for a scrum master position.   Answer Question

Systems Engineer III Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Verisign (Reston, VA) in September 2014.

Interview

HR team was very nice and willing to accommodate my schedule. The recruiter called me and scheduled me an in-person interview with management. I interviewed with 3 people. The first was with a technical person followed by my manager and then director.

Interview Questions

• Questions were more career based and less technical.   1 Answer

Data Entry Interview

Interview

Interview was pretty straightforward with the manager I was to be working under. Typical interview questions which weren't very difficult. I got the sense that they were eager to fill the position and liked what I had on my resume.

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Verisign (Mountain View, CA).

Interview

Great, short and to the point.

Interview Questions

• Why do you want to leave your current position   1 Answer

Senior Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reston, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Verisign (Reston, VA).

Interview

First a phone interview then an in-person, more as a formality.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

This was for a short contract so t was very simple and fast.