Verisk Analytics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Verisk Analytics (New York, NY) in March 2017.

Interview

The hiring process was easy and I was referred by an existing employee.First phone interview, then Hiring manager and other managers ...panel interview was arranged. It was 4 weeks process.

Interview Questions

• tell us about your previous job experience.Behavior questions...Tell us about yourself. What did you do when the conflict in the team.   Answer Question

Computer Programmer Interview

Anonymous Employee in South Jordan, UT

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Verisk Analytics (South Jordan, UT) in August 2015.

Interview

Awkward, they didn't seem like they knew exactly what they were asking let alone what they expected as an answer. The two individuals were nice but it was just awkward.

Corporate Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Verisk Analytics (Jersey City, NJ).

Interview

Standard interview time-line. Verisk recruiter reached out via LinkedIn. HR phone screen within the next few days. In office interview with eventual manager and department head the following week. Offer accepted 3 weeks from first contact.

Interview Questions

• It was a good interview. The department I was interviewing for, wasn't into canned interview questions. Ex: where do you see yourself in 5 years or what would you have done differently in your career in retrospect. The interview was more like we were getting to know each other to make sure both the company and I would be a good match.   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Verisk Analytics (Jersey City, NJ) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very unprofessional. The individual I Interviewed with has no respect for future hires nor does she have time management skills. Interview was pretty simple yet seemed very uncoordinated. Had no idea what they wanted to ask nor what they wanted for the position. It got to the point where i did not even want the job anymore for the mere fact that the HR hiring department was unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• How do you keep track of priorities that need to be done.   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Verisk Analytics (Jersey City, NJ).

Interview

Was referred by a family friend. Came to the office 15 minutes early, and was greeted by two department supervisors, and their manager. There were basic interview questions, and more specific ones relating to the field the position involved.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Anonymous Employee in Newark, NJ

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Verisk Analytics (Newark, NJ) in January 2016.

Interview

They seemed to have already known they wanted to hire me as an intern based off of the questions. Mainly focused on my resume. No questions out of the ordinary.

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verisk Analytics.

Interview

Applied online and was contacted a few weeks later. Had a phone interview, followed by four in person interviews and a writing "test." I then had one more phone interview and a video interview. Basic interview questions - nothing out of the ordinary.

I got an offer the day after my video interview. While I likely would have accepted, it was way way under what I had said my minimum salary requirement was. I attempted to politely negotiate with a counteroffer. After hearing nothing, I follow up and am told that they are waiting on an answer from the hiring manager. Then radio silence. A few weeks later, I am given a call told that after some back and forth they've decided to put the role on hold.

What if I had accepted, resigned from my job, then they removed the role? Completely disorganized and unprofessional. No lack of transparency into the process. Totally dodged a bullet.

Interview Questions

• What is one challenge you have faced in the workplace, and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Account Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verisk Analytics.

Interview

applied online, got phone call then asked to come in, met with 2 people in person then offer. process took a few weeks, got call and then offer, great salary no need to negotiate

Interview Questions

Negotiation

none

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Verisk Analytics (Bloomington, MN) in September 2014.

Interview

worst interview, called for interview and manager was not there they don't have any clue. Horrible place to work. worst interview, called for interview and manager was not there they don't have any clue. Horrible place to work.

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Verisk Analytics (Jersey City, NJ) in July 2018.

Interview

The interview process was easy/average but took a long time. There was a phone screen with HR--who told me about several entry-level actuarial positions available. I interviewed on site a little over a month after the phone screen. The actuaries/managers I actually interviewed with were very nice and knowledgeable. Very relaxed interview

Interview Questions

• There was a written exam (logical/insurance/coding questions)--pretty easy but the instructions/questions are confusing.   1 Answer
    • Normal questions about your resume, behavioral questions   Answer Question

Actuarial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verisk Analytics (Jersey City, NJ) in June 2018.

Interview

The interview started with a small exam. Then, two separate pairs of employees interviewed me for about an hour per pair. They asked a lot of questions in regards to my resume. Some of the guys had a bit of attitude but overall they were fair. Majority of the questions were behavioral although some of them were related to coding experience.

Interview Questions

• Describe the project that you were a part of and your experience in it.   Answer Question