Cover image for Verisk Analytics

Engaged Employer

Add an Interview

Verisk Analytics Interview Questions

Updated Sep 26, 2022

To filter interviews, or .
Found 191 of over 191 interviews

Employee Referral9%
2.9
HardAverageEasy

Verisk Analytics

Application

I interviewed at Verisk Analytics

Interview

Five to seven rounds of interviews, no coding exercises, interviews ranging from situational leadership questions to technical knowledge, previous projects and situations, introduction, aspirations, expectations and responsibilities, company background, negotiations. Pretty standard way

Interview Questions
  • Describe your previous projects. Describe your approach to solving a data science problem.
    Answer Question

Verisk Analytics

Application

I interviewed at Verisk Analytics

Interview

Went through three rounds, all the same day and all technical. You get to see the work environment when you visit and it was pretty calm and nice. And they have designated interview rooms which were really nice.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Verisk Analytics

Application

I interviewed at Verisk Analytics

Interview

Highly unprofessional & waste of time First HR sent multiple mail asking for interview slots and thn no one from interview panel showed up. Also I followed up one day before interview. No response.

Interview Questions
  • Was hiring for woodmac. I wouldn't join the company after this incident.

Verisk Analytics

Application

I interviewed at Verisk Analytics

Interview

There was two round interview. In first round they asked about core java, spring. In second round they asked microservices, architecture and multi threading questions. This round is held from USA

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Verisk Analytics

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Verisk Analytics

Interview

Really quick call where manager spoke quickly. Didn’t seem to care about details. Just know who you are and you’ll get through. I suppose she may have been more interested in my resume but at least I made it through

Interview Questions
  • Have you read the job description? What are your feelings about the position?

Verisk Analytics

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Verisk Analytics in Jul 2022

Interview

Aptitude + 2 rounds of technical interview. where every things were asked from resume itself. every thing waseasy be chill and cam and composed they just want to know how smart you are and how good is your logic

Interview Questions
  • why shape of manhole is round. about skills mentioned in resume eg if html is mention she asked about table in html

Anonymous Interview Candidate in London, England

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Verisk Analytics (London, England) in Jun 2022

Interview

First it was reasoning round then they asked some questions about database languages which is was not much aware about so I cleared that to them. There were threee rounds during interview from which everyone's to go through. It was offline interview at there office in Mumbai.

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I interviewed at Verisk Analytics (Mumbai)

Interview

Smooth. Questions were mainly based on the resume and previous work experiences. Had three rounds - One with the recruiter, second with the manager and another with the Director. They got back to me within a week.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verisk Analytics (Mumbai)

Interview

Very friendly interviewers. Mostly behavioral and experience based questions. Had all the interns prepare a 5-minute presentation at the beginning of the interview. Make sure to be knowledgeable about the compare and the different sectors they might place you in.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Verisk Analytics (Jersey City, NJ) in May 2022

Interview

Both interviewers were switching screens and looking through their phones and did not show any act of recognition or awareness throughout the whole process and they also were trying to catch me lying about my experience which is 100% exactly what I did and it looked as though they were forced to interview

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 191 Interviews

Verisk Analytics Interviews FAQs

Common stages of the interview process at Verisk Analytics according to 169 Glassdoor interviews include:

Phone Interview: 23.85%

Work at Verisk Analytics? Share Your Experiences

Verisk Analytics logo

Verisk Analytics Photos

+ Add Photo
Verisk Analytics photo of: Employees at Verisk Information Technologies in Nepal “fill the buckets” for flood and landslide victims.
Verisk Analytics photo of: We encourage our employees to be passionate, service-oriented, and outward-looking. By volunteering and donating our time and efforts, we’ll help create positive and lasting change in the world.”
Verisk Analytics photo of: A Verisk employee gives blood at one of our many blood drives.
Verisk Analytics photo of: Verisk employees and customers work to pack more than 37,000 meals for Feeding Children Everywhere at the Verisk Insurance Solutions Client Summit.
Verisk Analytics photo of: Client Summit conference attendees participate in the Verisk 5K Fun Run to benefit Wounded Warrior Project.
Verisk Analytics photo of: Verisk employees clean up the land at Pershing Field Gardens in Jersey City, New Jersey.
Verisk Analytics photo of: Verisk employees volunteer at the Liberty Humane Society, preparing meals and treats for the animals and socializing with them, cleaning the facility, and folding T-shirts for outreach events.

Affiliated Companies

Xactware Solutions, Inc.3E Company Environmental, Ecological and Engineering, LLCArgus Information & Advisory Services, LLC
Atmospheric and Environmental Research, Inc.AIR WorldwideISO Claims Partners