Verisk Analytics Interview Questions

Updated Jul 20, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 133 of over 133 interviews

2.8
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Verisk Analytics

Verisk Analytics

Application

I interviewed at Verisk Analytics

Interview

This company reached out for my availability for a phone interview and I replied back later that day. It has probably been over a month and I never heard back.

Interview Questions
  • When are you available, and we will never get back to you!
    Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verisk Analytics (Jersey City, NJ)

Interview

I’m not even sure where to begin. The entire process was an absolute disaster from HRs perspective. From being invited to round 2 and 3 after I had already completed them, to receiving a call about why I’m not at the interview (they forgot to send out the invite) the process included everything bad about an HR process. I even received a rejection email and then a call a day later saying I got the same position. I had a total of maybe 8 rounds because after I went through the process with one team I then got pushed to another team. Normally it would be around 5 rounds. The only reason I eventually accepted the position was because I liked the team and hoped that the process was just an outlier. Overall it was pretty straight forward and easy. No case studies or anything, just behavioral questions and going over the resume. I would suggest, however, to have the rounds in one day and not do so many rounds with always the same interview. I do appreciate that Verisk is one of the few companies that when they say they will keep your resume on file, they actually use it. I met several people that didn’t get an offer for the position they applied to but were offered another position with a different team.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Verisk Analytics

Application

I interviewed at Verisk Analytics

Interview

There are amany engineers will give interview from different aspect of knowledge. including concept and coding. ome question topic may not using for everyfay. forntend and backend knowledge. Will take about 1 and half hour.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Verisk Analytics

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verisk Analytics in Jul 2021

Interview

I interviewed with 2 separate teams at the same time. Typical questions such as behavioral, projects, coding experience were asked. The interview took around 1 hour. They were overall very nice and enthusiastic.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Verisk Analytics

Application

I interviewed at Verisk Analytics

Interview

one interview with hr, followed by 2 more interviews with the head of the department. First two interviews were pretty basic and third went more in depth with the questions

Interview Questions
  • Rate your excel skills and your typing skills on a scale of 1-5

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verisk Analytics (Seattle, WA) in Jun 2021

Interview

I applied online and the interview process took 2 weeks. Round 1: Introduction call with recruiter Round 2: Interview with 3 senior level management No update from them after the second round. Even after sending multiple emails to know about their decision, did not receive a single reply from the company.

Interview Questions
  • Basic behavioural questions: *What quality would you want your immediate manager to have? * Why Verisk? * How do you like everyday at work to be like?

Verisk Analytics

Application

I interviewed at Verisk Analytics

Interview

There are 3 rounds of interviews. The process was very nice. Everyone was very friendly. I enjoyed my conversation with everyone. The questions were not that hard. Very basic behavioral questions.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Verisk Analytics

Application

I interviewed at Verisk Analytics

Interview

Interview was a very well conducted between behavioral and technical. The technical interview included a presentation of previously assigned task and QA's regarding approach taken. Behavioral interview was more of an overview of the program with a few behavioral questions toward the end.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Verisk Analytics

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verisk Analytics

Interview

1st round: technical test on hacker-rank 2nd round: technical/business project + behavior - project asked me to investigate a dataset and propose a solution - behavior proportion is very standard

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Verisk Analytics

Application

I interviewed at Verisk Analytics

Interview

It was pretty easy, couple of small java programs which includes Selenium and TestNG Basic Java and Different Frameworks Just one round of interivew only nothing much It was pretty easy, couple of small java programs which includes Selenium and TestNG Basic Java and Different Frameworks Just one round of interivew only nothing much

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 133 Interviews