Verisk Analytics Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Apr 26, 2017

2.7

Analytic Scientist Interview

Anonymous Employee in San Francisco, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Verisk Analytics (San Francisco, CA).

Interview

1. manager called to explore mutual fit. 2. phone interview: ask about previous experience. 3. assigned a take-home small project. 4. on-site interview, five rounds: discuss take-home, coding, technical presentation, behavior questions, manager

Field Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verisk Analytics.

Interview

The manager called and asked a few questions and set up a date and time for the interview. Human resources was not involved. The interview occurred in a hotel conference room. Two managers attended. It was simple with only a few questions asked. Very relaxed atmosphere.

Interview Questions

• Theoretically what would you look for if you were at a loss control survey for a chain restaurant; such as Denny's?   Answer Question

Lead Software Eng Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newark, NJ

Application

The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Verisk Analytics (Newark, NJ).

Interview

phone and f2f, phone call was overall on concepts
    then panel type interview with 4 people
    .net aws design patterns

the hr person didnt showat all

i think waste of time
    but lets see

Interview Questions

• they i interestingly asked questions about my recent stack
      redis mongo aws which i started working last few months
      i was surprised

some vague design questions
      some tid bits of c#
      how to do singleton using di container
      parallel vs async
      my projects that i m proid of
      how to write a singleton class
      design patterns
      i doubt the interviewers could answer their own q

based on reviews company is not a great place for IT
      two of themseemed nice
      Answer Question

Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Verisk Analytics (Jersey City, NJ) in November 2016.

Interview

I initially had two phone interviews, followed by a in person interview with the two people I had phone conversations with, and a new person. All went well. And after a week I have one more phone interview with the VP of IT ( more like a phone conversation).

Network Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Verisk Analytics.

Interview

Sat down at a table with the hiring manage and another Network Engineer. was handed a piece of paper and that had a couple of questions on it. the questions ranged from simple subnetting to static routing. They were all very professional and friendly.

Interview Questions

• How fast is the speed of light   1 Answer

Corporate Marketing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Verisk Analytics (Jersey City, NJ).

Interview

Standard interview time-line. Verisk recruiter reached out via LinkedIn. HR phone screen within the next few days. In office interview with eventual manager and department head the following week. Offer accepted 3 weeks from first contact.

Interview Questions

• It was a good interview. The department I was interviewing for, wasn't into canned interview questions. Ex: where do you see yourself in 5 years or what would you have done differently in your career in retrospect. The interview was more like we were getting to know each other to make sure both the company and I would be a good match.   1 Answer

Field Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Verisk Analytics in June 2016.

Interview

Phone interview with regional field manager first. Called back after 1 week to schedule second interview. The second interview was a three way call with field manager and division manager. They both asked questions regarding experience and knowledge.

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Verisk Analytics (Jersey City, NJ).

Interview

They asked normal questions and there was really nothing unexpected or unusual there. I was interviewed by HR, the hiring manager and 3 people who would become colleagues, each separately. And then I was interviewed by people who would become my staff, but they were long-time employees. That was a little strange, but I was replacing someone who would be retiring and they wanted to make sure it was a fit with existing staff.

Interview Questions

• How would I deal with problems, either technical or human.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Very little negotiation possible - they offered, I countered, they moved very, extremely slightly. Then they said they were done.

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Verisk Analytics (Jersey City, NJ) in April 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very unprofessional. The individual I Interviewed with has no respect for future hires nor does she have time management skills. Interview was pretty simple yet seemed very uncoordinated. Had no idea what they wanted to ask nor what they wanted for the position. It got to the point where i did not even want the job anymore for the mere fact that the HR hiring department was unprofessional.

Interview Questions

• How do you keep track of priorities that need to be done.   1 Answer

Client Services/Consulting Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Verisk Analytics in April 2016.

Interview

Had a phone interview. Recruiter said she would get in touch with me within the next couple of days. Two weeks later and I still haven't heard anything back, even after sending a few emails and leaving a couple of voice mails.