Verisk Analytics Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Verisk Analytics Senior Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Verisk Analytics

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bloomington, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Verisk Analytics (Bloomington, MN) in September 2014.

Interview

worst interview, called for interview and manager was not there they don't have any clue. Horrible place to work. worst interview, called for interview and manager was not there they don't have any clue. Horrible place to work.

Other Interview Reviews for Verisk Analytics

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Verisk Analytics (Jersey City, NJ) in March 2019.

Interview

CAVEAT EMPTOR!!!
    I just applied online for a senior software engineer position through Glassdoor.

Turn off #1: you just want to drop your resume, but they force you to go to their own site, open an account (we are in 2019, what the heck?), and fill out their good-for-nothing form.

Turn off #2: Their online application form is obnoxious and demeaning. It is very long. You have to repeat all the details that are already in the resume. What the heck with you guys? Is it your hazing mentality showing?

Turn off #3: Their online application form was written with the presumption that you are a pathetic liar. Never mind if you have a PhD in computer science from a top university. Never mind is you have over 10 years of industry experience. Never mind if you are Alan Turing. Still, before submitting your resume, they will ask you 3 very elementary questions about programming. I declined to answer and not because I did not know the answers!
    What filthy deceptive little minds run this company. Just like spam sites that offer you a "free" service, ask you to provide your email address, and then the next page they force you to provide your credit card number "just for verification."

Since it was just before clicking the submit button, and I already spent, that is, wasted, all that time on this pathetic company, I did hit the submission button. But I do not hold my breath. Continue at your own peril.

Interview Questions

• Before submitting your resume, this company will force you to type in answers for 3 elementary programming questions, to prove that you are not a complete liar. The submit button is blocked until you type in something. The guilty until proven innocent mentality. Beware.   1 Answer