Veritas Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Veritas

1.5

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Veritas (San Jose, CA) in October 2018.

Interview

Horrible process,

3 managers interviewed me, 2 out of the 3 were absolutely horrible

The first person that interviewed me only asked one question, than she started chit chatting about trying to leave before traffic and other BS that I really did not care about.

The second person was an engineer and she really was clueless on questions to ask

The 3rd person was great and effective interviewer

The first 2 lady's that interviewed me are long time employees and they looked like they really really hated there job and very unhappy, hence the reason why they were horrible interviewers.

Overall, the company is going through allot of CRAP and it's definitely hindered top management moral and for the most part everyone seemed really unhappy, drained, lifeless, etc

In other words, stay away from this company, at least until it goes through its phase of restructuring and becoming stable again

I really felt like walking out of the interview since it was a huge waste of my time

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in a company   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Veritas

Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Veritas in August 2017.

Interview

first there was a screening coding round ,and then the second round was face to face interview.The interviewer was good and the interview felt like discussion.The interview process wrapped up in two days ,but result took a bit long to come.

Interview Questions