Veritas Associate Software Engineer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Veritas Associate Software Engineer Interview Questions

Interviews at Veritas

3.2

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Veritas (Pune (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

veritas took pool campus in octobar for Pune. first test had 2 coding questions and 10-15 mcqs. it was conducted on hackerrank platfrom. test was followed by 2 tech interviews and 1 HR interview.
before tech interview candidate had to rate himself on various domains on the scale of 1-10.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for Veritas

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Veritas (Pune (India)) in October 2016.

Interview

There was online test. 15-20 technical questions related to c,c++,data structures. 2 coding questions, you have to solve any one of them. mcqs were easy. coding questions were easy but required some thinking. There were two technical rounds. If they think your skills are not properly evaluated, they I'll call you for the third round. They asked questions about system programming, c, c++, data structures, networking, operating systems. basically all the CS fundamentals. If your basics are clear, you'll clear the first round. Second round was difficult. They asked tough questions about operating system and networking. For each round there was elimination. If you clear the second round they take HR round. They asked normal HR questions like strengths, weaknesses etc. Difficulty depends on your interviewer but they have the best selection process. You'll be evaluated throughly.

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Veritas (Pune (India)) in October 2013.

Interview

The interview happened in college campus. There were four rounds
    First programming quiz.
    Two technical rounds
    Last was HR round.
    The interview process completed on the same day. It was very smooth and fast.

Interview Questions

• Overall questions on C++, operating systems.
      Programming questions on strings, linked lists   Answer Question

Application

Interview

I was Placed through campus interview held in my college in sangli,

1) There was an online test which consisted of some technical questions on c,c++,java operating systems , networking , data structures and 2 coding questions difficulty level was good and coding questions were of medium level

2) Technical Interview
    It was a pretty tough interview , they asked some puzzles , coding questions , and some language specific questions basicially on c/c++ they didn't show much interest in java/python
    then there were some data structure related questions on Graphs too
    3)Technical interview 2

this was on operating systems , they asked hardcore os quesitons and therotical concepts it was a pretty good experience as i really wanted to work on OS level !

Interview Questions

• Find first max and second max in an array , how can graphs be represented ?   Answer Question

Associate Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in North Twenty Four Parganas (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Veritas (North Twenty Four Parganas (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

Total of 4 rounds were conducted:
    1) Online test
    2) Technical 3) technical and managerial interview
    4) HR
    Questions were about Os, java, networking, coding questions, puzzles, managerial questions on each interview.
    Be attentive, have good knowledge of technical subjects, be confident, be positive ; )

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Veritas (Pune (India)) in July 2016.

Interview

Aptitude Test - Two technical interview rounds (Basic data structures, OOPs principles, Operating Systems basics (Unix) - One interview with HR (Had some questions related to social responsibility)- Final offer through e-mail.

Interview Questions

• Object oriented programming principles.
      Data structures with Java.   Answer Question