Veritas Executive Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Veritas Executive Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at Veritas

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Reading, England (UK)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Veritas (Reading, England (UK)) in December 2017.

Interview

Bad form, rude and a complete waste of my time. Very unprofessional.
I prepared comprehensively for the interview. Each answer I gave was met with a smirk from both interviewers or an audible laugh shared between them.
They faked a meeting they suddenly remembered that they were late for 15 minutes into the hour interview and ended the interview by calling someone in front of me to say they would be late. I was asked very few questions about my 20 years experience.
At the end I was left unaccompanied on the third floor waiting for the lift to arrive while they laughed and walked off. If this is how one is treated in an interview I feel I had a lucky escape.

Other Interview Reviews for Veritas

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England (UK)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Veritas (Reading, England (UK)).

Interview

An engaging and thought provoking process.
    I was approached by a recruitment consultant to consider the role and received a briefing on the details. Following which I completed an initial informal interview with the current role holder and was then invited to a second interview with the hiring manager and HR Business Partner.
    For the second interview I was asked to prepare two documents to discuss during the interview and was given an extensive, out of hours, briefing on the requirements to ensure that I understood the request.
    I found both interviews relaxed, friendly and an opportunity for the hiring company to test my abilities and skills, but also for us both to review my fit within the company. I left feeling excited about the opportunity, team and Veritas as a whole and received timely feedback following the second interview.

Interview Questions

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Reading, England (UK)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Veritas (Reading, England (UK)) in December 2017.

Interview

A two stage process. The first with another EA as an initial assessment of me and to provide me with a description of the role. The second stage provided me the chance to meet the two directors I hoped to work with, describe and question the role more fully, and generally get to know more about Veritas. Both were relaxed and friendly meetings.

Interview Questions

• Describe the worst person you worked for in the past?   1 Answer