Veritas (Georgia) Account Executive Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Veritas (Georgia) Account Executive Interview Questions

Interviews at Veritas (Georgia)

1 Interview Review

2.0

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Veritas (Georgia) (Atlanta, GA) in March 2011.

Interview

The first interview consisted of speaking to the HR manager about the position and a little about yourself. It was fairly generic, and they didn't speak too much about their company other than how they did business with AT&T as a client. This made me assume that we were working directly for AT&T and doing business with them. Perhaps I was mislead or perhaps I just heard them wrong and asked the wrong questions. She immediately wanted me in for a second interview, which I accepted.

The second interview consisted of a "field interview" where you ride around with one of the account execs to one of their territories and pretty much knock door to door in an apartment complex / neighborhood offering people AT&T U-Verse service. This was how they did business with AT&T. During the field interview, they look at your attitude and character, how personable you are, how well spoken you are, and also for you to see what they do and how they do it. Unfortunately, I was not interested in a "door to door" (direct marketing is what they called it) career. They created the incentive of "growth potential and management in a few short months" because "they didn't want to see anyone doing the door-to-door thing forever". At the end of the field interview came a third interview asking me what I thought, if I thought I COULD do it, and a few follow up questions on why they should choose me, they offered me a position, which I respectfully declined.

The people there were incredibly fun and lively. Each one had a lot of energy and seemed like great individuals. The work environment itself was very welcoming and young.

Interview Questions

• Explain how you were able to meet or exceed a goal in the past?   Answer Question

I didn't want to go selling door-to-door.