Veritas (Georgia) Entry Level Account Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Entry Level Account Manager

Veritas (Georgia) Entry Level Account Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Veritas (Georgia)

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Veritas (Georgia) (Atlanta, GA) in July 2014.

Interview

I applied online, the next day I received a phone call from someone in HR. They reviewed my resume and thought I may be a good fit for the company. I came in 3 days later, had a one on one interview that was very quick, simple basic questions. At the end of interview, I was advanced to level 2 which is a shadow interview with a staff member. A few days later, invited for the last interview which resulted in a offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Sales Job. Building Relationships, Keeping Relationships. Making Commission. Room for growth in the company.

Other Interview Reviews for Veritas (Georgia)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Veritas (Georgia) (Atlanta, GA) in January 2013.

Interview

15 minute interview. When I went in for my "interview" there were 3 other people in the lobby. I knew something was fishy. Wish I had researched Veritas ripoff report before I decided to waste a half day vacation on this joke of a job.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Veritas (Georgia) (Atlanta, GA) in June 2014.

Interview

Quick and to the point on the first round interview. You don't need to study or anything for it. They are looking for people skills, confidence, professionalism, etc. The second interview is a job shadow in which you have to show off your people skills during meeting with clients. The third interview is with one of the senior executives of the company.

Interview Questions

• What are my professional 5 year goals?   Answer Question
    • If you ran a marketing campaign for a Fortune 500 company, what aspects would you emphasize at the beginning, middle, and end of the campaign?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Veritas (Georgia) (Atlanta, GA) in August 2015.

Interview

The first Interview was short. You meet with someone and they ask you general questions to get to know you and your character. The second interview was a hands on interview. You'll get to shadow someone on the second interview. The coworkers all were friendly. It felt like a close family.