Veritas (Georgia) Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Veritas (Georgia) Interview Questions

Interviews at Veritas (Georgia)

2.2

Entry Level Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Veritas (Georgia) (Atlanta, GA) in October 2013.

Interview

This process is easy. Dress business professional and be friendly and outgoing. I had the administrator interview me and she was very nice. Basically the first interview is less than 15 minutes. If you impressed them enough you get asked for a second which is a job shadow. The job shadow is you riding around with an employee just watching what they do. Don't talk to their customers/clients but make conversation with the employee. If they give you a thumbs up then you're in.

Interview Questions

• The only difficult question was how and why face to face marketing is better for the company.   1 Answer

You have to have your own car. This job requires you to drive all day every day. Pay is straight commission. I have a child and a commission based job isn't what I need rigt now.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Veritas (Georgia) (Atlanta, GA) in March 2012.

Interview

It wasn't until the interview process begun that I found out this company was contracted to sell DirectTV products and services to businesses and individual customers. After completing the first interview, they planned to have me follow a salesperson around for a day to get a feel for what working there would be like. I did not return for a follow-up interview.

Interview Questions

I was not interested in a business-to-business sales position where I would be working potentially off commission instead of a competive salary.

Sales Associate Interview

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Veritas (Georgia).

Interview

I didn't apply for this job is never heard of the company before but they called and asked for an interview the best day. I did some research and found out that their interview process seemed kinda shady as best. I called to ask a few questions because I was concurred and as the location was 45 min away I didn't want to waste my time during out there for nothing.

Well the interview lasted all of ten minutes. I want allowed to ask anything and I was told if I was picked for round two I would able to ask questions then. No where in this short interview was I told what I would be doing, what companies I'd be working with or anything. If k don't even know who I'm working for I don't think this is the job for me.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Veritas (Georgia) (New York, NY) in October 2015.

Interview

So, the first interview was fairly short. But, the second interview was really cool cause I got to a job shadow so I saw exactly what I would do.. Which was pretty cool. But the best part was that I got to meet the team and hangout with them too.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Veritas (Georgia) (Atlanta, GA) in September 2012.

Interview

After submitting my resume I received an email stating that they thought I would be good for the position and asked when I might be able to come in for an interview. A couple of weeks later I went in for a first interview. The first interview was brief but she did ask quite a few thought provoking questions. After about 5-7 minutes she said she'd like to invite me back for a second interview, an all-day shadowing interview, the next day. She told me by the end of the day they would know whether or not they think you'd be a good fit and then you'd meet with the owner of the company to discuss pay, benefits, etc. Also after reading some bad reviews about this company I called her before going in for the second interview to ask her if it was basically cold-calling(but in person) and she assured me that it wasn't, and that while some time is spent in the field, your time will be spent about 1/2 in the field and 1/2 in the office. Then during the second, all-day interview I quickly discovered that the first interviewer had lied about more than one thing. The position is commission-based for at least the first 6-8 months, you are working entirely in the field, and while you are given leads…these leads are only people who don't currently have service from Comcast or they are in a location where Comcast has only recently been made available (not businesses that have actually requested information about comcast service…which is what the first interviewer had told me). The woman I shadowed for my second interview was extremely nice and honest, however, when she explained the way that the company is structured over lunch I quickly learned that the first interviewer had lied to me. The job does allow you to advance quickly, it just depends on the type of work you want to be doing (I imagine some, like myself, aren't interested in going basically door to door trying to get someone to sign a contract with Comcast or convincing them to switch their service from AT&T or whoever), but for people who do like that type of work would probably thrive here. I just think its a shame that they don't tell you the truth from the get-go. Oh, and they find their new employees by screening an absurd amount of people in order to find a few gems…so don't get excited if they call or email you after you submit your resume!

Interview Questions

I was accepted for the second round interview, but during the shadow day, I found that the first interviewer had lied to me about quite a few things so I immediately lost all interest in working for this company and ended my all-day second interview early.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Veritas (Georgia) (Atlanta, GA) in December 2015.

Interview

Online interview with 8 questions, give you 30 seconds to prepare for each of the questions with 2 minutes to answer them. They also allow time for you to practice some simulation questions to get you used to using the online interview site.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Why do you want to work for Veritas? What are your hobbies? What would someone say negative about you if interviewed?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Veritas (Georgia) (Atlanta, GA) in September 2015.

Interview

Initial interview was about 20 min in length in their West Midtown office. The culture of the office was super cool. They have a Pac Man machine and some pretty awesome art work in the lobby. It was a welcoming environment for sure. The interviewer was very professional and discussed the possibility for a second interview which would be a job shadow. I liked the opportunity to showcase myself and see first hand the skill set required to be successful and see the client interaction.

Interview Questions

• Asked about strengths and weaknesses as well as if I had experience assisting with training and managing small groups.   Answer Question

Entry Level Management Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Veritas (Georgia) (Atlanta, GA) in August 2013.

Interview

There will be 3 interviews. First is to see if your a good fit for the company. Second, is to take you on a ride-along to see what they do. Third, is to see if your interested in working for them. They will tell you anything to get you in for an interview. Meaning once you get there you will find out alot of things that may or may not work for you, that could of been prevented if you knew before coming in or at the first interview. Example, You are not actually training to be a manager you will be working as a Marketing rep for an unlimited amount of time. Also you use your personal vehicle and gas to drive to different locations to work. You don't find any of this out until the second interview. I was told this job had nothing to do with sales and it is all about sales. I was told it is a call center it is not you will work in the field. Every employee thinks they are training to be a manager. How many managers can there be if everyone is so called training to be one. Salary was stated to be $35,000-$40,000.

Interview Questions

• Questions aren't really detailed. They really are looking to see how bad you want employment.   Answer Question

I was lied to. Refuse to work for a company that will lie to get me to work for them.

Entry Level Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Veritas (Georgia) (Atlanta, GA) in July 2014.

Interview

I applied online, the next day I received a phone call from someone in HR. They reviewed my resume and thought I may be a good fit for the company. I came in 3 days later, had a one on one interview that was very quick, simple basic questions. At the end of interview, I was advanced to level 2 which is a shadow interview with a staff member. A few days later, invited for the last interview which resulted in a offer.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Sales Job. Building Relationships, Keeping Relationships. Making Commission. Room for growth in the company.

Entry Level Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Veritas (Georgia) (Atlanta, GA) in January 2013.

Interview

15 minute interview. When I went in for my "interview" there were 3 other people in the lobby. I knew something was fishy. Wish I had researched Veritas ripoff report before I decided to waste a half day vacation on this joke of a job.