Veritas (Georgia) Management Trainee Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Veritas (Georgia) Management Trainee Interview Questions

Interviews at Veritas (Georgia)

2.7

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Veritas (Georgia) (Atlanta, GA) in September 2012.

Interview

After submitting my resume I received an email stating that they thought I would be good for the position and asked when I might be able to come in for an interview. A couple of weeks later I went in for a first interview. The first interview was brief but she did ask quite a few thought provoking questions. After about 5-7 minutes she said she'd like to invite me back for a second interview, an all-day shadowing interview, the next day. She told me by the end of the day they would know whether or not they think you'd be a good fit and then you'd meet with the owner of the company to discuss pay, benefits, etc. Also after reading some bad reviews about this company I called her before going in for the second interview to ask her if it was basically cold-calling(but in person) and she assured me that it wasn't, and that while some time is spent in the field, your time will be spent about 1/2 in the field and 1/2 in the office. Then during the second, all-day interview I quickly discovered that the first interviewer had lied about more than one thing. The position is commission-based for at least the first 6-8 months, you are working entirely in the field, and while you are given leads…these leads are only people who don't currently have service from Comcast or they are in a location where Comcast has only recently been made available (not businesses that have actually requested information about comcast service…which is what the first interviewer had told me). The woman I shadowed for my second interview was extremely nice and honest, however, when she explained the way that the company is structured over lunch I quickly learned that the first interviewer had lied to me. The job does allow you to advance quickly, it just depends on the type of work you want to be doing (I imagine some, like myself, aren't interested in going basically door to door trying to get someone to sign a contract with Comcast or convincing them to switch their service from AT&T or whoever), but for people who do like that type of work would probably thrive here. I just think its a shame that they don't tell you the truth from the get-go. Oh, and they find their new employees by screening an absurd amount of people in order to find a few gems…so don't get excited if they call or email you after you submit your resume!

Interview Questions

I was accepted for the second round interview, but during the shadow day, I found that the first interviewer had lied to me about quite a few things so I immediately lost all interest in working for this company and ended my all-day second interview early.

Other Interview Reviews for Veritas (Georgia)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Veritas (Georgia) (Atlanta, GA) in December 2015.

Interview

Online interview with 8 questions, give you 30 seconds to prepare for each of the questions with 2 minutes to answer them. They also allow time for you to practice some simulation questions to get you used to using the online interview site.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years? Why do you want to work for Veritas? What are your hobbies? What would someone say negative about you if interviewed?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Veritas (Georgia) (Atlanta, GA) in September 2015.

Interview

Initial interview was about 20 min in length in their West Midtown office. The culture of the office was super cool. They have a Pac Man machine and some pretty awesome art work in the lobby. It was a welcoming environment for sure. The interviewer was very professional and discussed the possibility for a second interview which would be a job shadow. I liked the opportunity to showcase myself and see first hand the skill set required to be successful and see the client interaction.

Interview Questions

• Asked about strengths and weaknesses as well as if I had experience assisting with training and managing small groups.   Answer Question