Veritas (Georgia) Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Sales

Veritas (Georgia) Sales Interview Questions

Interviews at Veritas (Georgia)

2.5

Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Buckhead, GA

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Veritas (Georgia) (Buckhead, GA) in January 2011.

Interview

Received a phone call for interview the next day, a couple days after I sent my resume in. First initial interview lasted around 15 minutes. A simple get to know you personality type of interview. The office seemed to consist of younger type business people, the secretary was listening to Prodigy and Rage Against the Machine on the office speakers. A lot of energy in the company. I was asked to come in the next day for 8 hour interview showing me the full day operation experience. I showed up the next day, there were around 8 other people in the office for, I believe, the same full-day interview. Went out with salesperson and someone on their first day to learn the function of the job. My role was to simply observe what they did. Was asked about my background, hobbies, interests, and future in the car ride to our first "sales meeting" and throughout the day. I was disappointed to find out it was door-to-door sales for AT&T. Throughout the day I felt they used a lot of manipulation and persuasion to get people to talk to them and do business. It was not a scam by any means, but also not a highly respectful type of sales job. They had strategies to keep people at the door talking and techniques to close a sale. I was told I could be a manager making $90,000+ within a year and the fastest anyone has been promoted was 7 days, which I felt was misleading. It became more apparent this may not be a serious opportunity when we went to McDonald's for lunch. Decided to decline the offer when the pay was still confusing to me after a full day of asking about it multiple times and mainly commission on a door-to-door sales job wasnt what I was interested in. Seems like a good place for young, go-getter salesperson types.

Interview Questions

The pay was never explained to me clearly despite having asked about it multiple times. Part commission, part salary? However, I felt it was mostly commission. The techniques they used to sell people seemed to not be worth the pay you would get out of it. We visited around 40 houses during the day, we spoke to around 6 people, and did not make one sale. Most people were absolutely not interested and many were annoyed by being bothered.

Other Interview Reviews for Veritas (Georgia)

Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Veritas (Georgia) (Atlanta, GA) in February 2015.

Interview

Veritas was very professional when I came in for the interview. Was greeted at the door and walked out after the interview. Quick and easy and to the point. Very polite Through out the whole process.

Interview Questions

• What is my goals in the next five years.   1 Answer