Veritas (Georgia) Sales Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Veritas (Georgia) Sales Representative Interview Questions

Interviews at Veritas (Georgia)

1.3

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Veritas (Georgia).

Interview

The interview process was a pain, I had to have three, and It was 45 mins from my house.

Interview Questions

• They asked me what kind of food I would be?   1 Answer

Negotiation

THey just told me they liked me and wanted to hire me, I accepted only because I needed a job, I had one other job interview that I wanted and it fell through.

Other Interview Reviews for Veritas (Georgia)

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Veritas (Georgia) (Atlanta, GA) in September 2015.

Interview

I received an email from HR that they reviewed my application online and would like to have a brief phone screening with me in order to go to the next interview process. I called them and the ask me a few general questions, however when it actually came to the job title (Sales Representative...or something else) she was extremely brief with the detail and only stated that I will be working with AT&T. I had know idea what the job title was or what I would be doing. Thank goodness for glassdoor.com because I would have wasted time and gas going to that interview.

Please read the interviews these people are telling the truth...this company is very shady!

Interview Questions

• Are you looking for a full-time or part-time position? Can you work on weekends? Would you like to work with a fun company.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Veritas (Georgia) (Atlanta, GA) in June 2015.

Interview

The job description leads you to believe it is going to be a sales and marketing position. However, it is truly door to door sales for AT&T. You won't be promoted for at least a year. It is solely commission based. When I went for my interview there were four other people there dressed very unprofessionally which gave me little hope that this would be a good career choice. Disappointed to say the least. The second interview is literally going around with a sales representative at their job.

Interview Questions

• What are three strengths and one weakness? and where do you see yourself in 5 years?   Answer Question