Veritas (Georgia) Salesperson I Think Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Find jobs for Salesperson I Think

Veritas (Georgia) Salesperson I Think Interview Questions

Interviews at Veritas (Georgia)

1 Interview Review

Salesperson I Think Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Veritas (Georgia) (Atlanta, GA) in April 2014.

Interview

This was the slimiest interview I have ever been on -- ever. Ever. I needed to take a shower when I was done.

I received an email with a missing upper case in the address telling me about my 15 minute(!) interview. I wouldn't have even gone if weren't just 8 minutes from my office, since it was so smelly to begin with (it started with some vague call from some girl working the phones talking about a management opportunity). I could barely tell what this company did after 20 minutes on their website.

The office had no name on the door or at the front of the complex, and when I asked for the bathroom while waiting (see below) I was given the public one accessible to everybody in the complex. I almost walked out then.

I returned to fill out a 1 page job application that had clearly been copied a few hundred times that had a phone/data company's logo at the bottom. Apparently what this company does -- I was told I'd find out everything if I were chosen for the next interview, evidently with Yoda -- is knock on doors for the phone/data company and try to get people to upgrade what they have or switch from another provider. My guess is the phone/data company is hiring this mercenary firm to keep some distance from this activity.

My rapid fire "interview" that began 20 minutes late without so much as the courtesy of a notification or apology took place in a barren, tiny little office next to one just like it with a 7 year old Dell laptop sitting there for show.

I was told I would get a call between 6:00 and 6:30 if I were selected to go to the next round, a mere 2 hours after my slime-down.

Interview Questions

• I was actually asked one of those stupid interview questions about if I had one superhero power, what would it be? (Right then it was superhuman restraint not to laugh in this guy's face.)   1 Answer