Veritas Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Veritas Intern Interview Questions

Interviews at Veritas

2.9

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Veritas (Atlanta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

The review is quite informal. The interviewers are nice and there are some puzzles to test your mind and simple coding questions to test your basic knowledge. BUT DO NOT USE PYTHON FOR THE CODING PART. I think they do not like python but expect C++ or at least JAVA.

Interview Questions

• You have two eggs with same hardness (assume very hard), you will drop them from a building with 100 floors to find out their maximum hardness, how would you do it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Veritas

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Veritas (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Online coding challenge for 1 hr - Two coding questions and the rest were multiple choice .
    Followed by two tech interviews in college campus.
    Very easy questions. Basic DS , projects discussion , OOPS concepts

Interview Questions

• How would you service Facebook profile picture requests?
      If someone tried accessing the same picture 10 times per minute.

Would you prefer working in a collaborative space or individual cubicles?

How do you find a missing number in an array consisting of N continuous numbers?(Not sorted)

Code bubble sort

How do you find the first bit that is set in a number.

Explain the OOPs properties of Java   Answer Question

Negotiation

Good.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Veritas (Pune (India)) in November 2016.

Interview

Applied for intern via college the process was average first they had hackerrank aptitude test including programs and then qualified were sent for two technical rounds of average difficulty.
    then they provided us the offer.They check all the concepts like oops, java,network, Testing and Database and computer fundamentals too.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune City (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Veritas (Pune City (India)).

Interview

Online Test and 2-3 Technical Interviews .Technical Interview consists of DBMS,C,C++,Testing,OS,Networking,Security, College Projects. They will ask for providing rating from 10 to each of above domains. On the basis of your given score,they will ask questions.

Interview Questions

• they can ask anything such as DS,C,C++.JAVA.TESTING,DB,NETWORKING,OS   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Veritas (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in December 2017.

Interview

Very informal interview. Mostly talked about my personal projects that I've completed and some college projects. Also why I'm interested in programming and what direction I would like to take in the future.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Veritas (Pune (India)) in August 2017.

Interview

1. Aptitude/Technical MCQ from HackerRank (in College)
    2. Second round was technical interview where questions related to OS, CN and Java were asked. Some questions related to your project were also asked.
    3. Managerial round where again question were related to java and data structures. A puzzle was also given. This round was not so difficult as the technical interview.
    The second and the third round were on the same at day at Veritas Pune

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pune (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Veritas (Pune (India)) in December 2017.

Interview

It took whole 1 day process.
    1st round was based on aptitude and 2 programs.
    2nd round based on f2f interview general basic questions on networking, database, c c++
    3rd round again f2f interview based on project details.
    in that not qualified.

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Veritas (Mumbai (India)) in July 2017.

Interview

the interview process was the standard process which is followed by many companies.I had applied through college so the aptitude test was not that hard.....20 mcqs based on C,C++,Java ani 2 coding related questions then there was a technical round for the students that cleared the aptitude and the final HR round

Interview Questions

• questions on C++,Java....also questions on the project that were mentioned in the CV   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Veritas (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in January 2018.

Interview

I have applied through college or university. The process took around week. I was interviewed at Veritas Dublin . It is a 3 round process

Need to clear 3 rounds
    1) Written exam choose correct answers
    2) Technical round
    3) 1:1 discussion

Interview Questions

• The interview started with basic introduction. I have been questioned on basics of various technologies trying to check my capabilities. here are the some prior questions that are helpful

1) How can you handle technical meta data in data lake
      2) Explain a basic algorithm and define how predictive analysis work in ML   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Veritas.

Interview

I was selected from campus. They first had an aptitude round. From this round they selected for next round which was technical. I gave 3 technical with one HR.