Veritas Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.9

Sort:
  1. Featured Interview

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Veritas in December 2014.

Interview

There was two technical rounds and one hr round of 1 hour each. There was many questions related to c, C++, Structure, Class, pointers, linked list, Queue, Operating system, networking.

Interview Questions

• C++, structure, union, OS concepts   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseville, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Veritas (Roseville, MN) in October 2015.

Interview

Took over four weeks. At one point I had to remind them that they hadn't gotten back to me. Other than that, the questions were very easy and they asked mainly about my past experiences. Even though my expertise was in front end the job offer was for a back end team. Hence I declined the offer.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Veritas (Mountain View, CA) in January 2016.

Interview

Standard interview process, included phone interview and in-person. Questions ranged from specific language questions to general non-technical questions. The questions asked were standard-- any prep website includes most of the questions asked.

I ended up not getting any offers, which is annoying. Be sure to prepare well for this job.

Interview Questions

• What was one leadership role you were involved in and what did you do to organize them?   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Veritas (Boston, MA) in July 2018.

Interview

First round was online coding challenge round which was related to computer science algorithm concepts.It involves the knowledge of data structure problems which can be done using different programming languages

Interview Questions

• It involves the knowledge of data structure problems which can be done using different programming languages   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Veritas (Mountain View, CA) in June 2017.

Interview

One phone interview for resume walkthrough and basic technical questions. Onsite round with 4 people of 45 minutes each. This company has no value for people's time and does not provide any feedback whatsoever. So, do not waste time interviewing here.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Diego, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Veritas (San Diego, CA) in June 2016.

Interview

Got the interview from a friend's referral. On site interview. There are 4 rounds. No group interview. Lunch provided, but not very used to the lunch. Ask some basic questions about JAVA, Operating System, Network.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Veritas (Mountain View, CA) in January 2017.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted by a recruiter who setup a 30 min phone screen with the manager. Phone screen involved basic questions about java and some general concepts. Following this, I went for an onsite.

As soon as I entered I was handed a piece of paper with some URLs and some questions. There was a system connected to a projector with eclipse IDE. I was asked to create a java project to fetch some data from the URLs and answer the questions that followed them. I was expected to use gradle for the dependencies, which I did not have any idea to use. By the time I downloaded the libraries and added to classpath more than half the time was over.

Then, there was another round with some light algorithm but more knowledge based questions. I was able to answer them but still tanked since the first round didn't go well.

Interview Questions

• How to use dlls in java. Find product of every element in array except self.   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Roseville, MN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Veritas (Roseville, MN) in April 2017.

Interview

A Veritas Recruiter contacted me for an interview and then took a week and a half to respond to me. Eventually, I had a phone interview and that went really well. Then the recruiter took a really long time to get back to schedule the 3 hour 7 person interview. Nothing too technical with that, everyone was great and really helpful. It went really well, no code challenge or whiteboarding. Mostly talked about what projects I've worked on etc. The recruiter emailed "initial feedback looks great! I'll get back to you Friday!" That was last Wednesday, it's the following Thursday and I've heard nothing. He doesn't respond when I've asked what's going on. In fact, he's ignored every question I've had along the way. If the rest of the company is anything like this guy I don't know if I want anything to do with it. Still waiting on whether I get an offer or not.

Interview Questions

• I was asked to sketch out a full stack personal project from a while ago. Only issue was it's been a few months since I made it and it took me a little while to remember it. The interviewer was really nice and easygoing about it.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Veritas in February 2017.

Interview

Applied via online and wait for 4+ weeks. Then I got the online challenge for my first round. Then wait for one month and receive an email to schedule a phone interview. HOWEVER, once I provide my available time. I receive nothing back. So frustrating...

Interview Questions

• Some web technology questions. Two algorithms question for easy - medium level   Answer Question

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ann Arbor, MI

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Veritas (Ann Arbor, MI) in February 2017.

Interview

Pretty good communication. The recruiter is very friendly and asks the related topic of CS. And it takes about 2 hours to finish the process. The problem involved what kind of course you like or dislike, what kind of project you have done.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Veritas.

Interview

Straightforward phone interview: was asked about resume and then some technical questions. Interviewers were friendly and answered all my questions. They were quick in making a hiring decision and made an offer a few days later.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about one of your projects   1 Answer