Veritas Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Veritas Interview Questions

Interviews at Veritas

2.9

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Veritas.

Interview

Straightforward phone interview: was asked about resume and then some technical questions. Interviewers were friendly and answered all my questions. They were quick in making a hiring decision and made an offer a few days later.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about one of your projects   1 Answer

Application

Interview

It's an on-campus intern interview which has 2 rounds and 45 minutes a round. In the first round, I was asked about the basic concept about java like abstract, inheritance etc and bubble sort. In the second around it's a work simulation and an easy algorithm.

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Veritas in January 2017.

Interview

I interviewed with two people for an hour each. They started with technical questions, then asked more general questions like how I worked in a team or what projects I'd done on my own.

Interview Questions

• What is a software project you have worked on that you are proud of.   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Veritas in February 2017.

Interview

(First round) Online Assessment
    30 minutes with 2 coding problems and 10 questions related to data structure and web.

(Second round) Phone Interview
    Two 45 minutes interview
    First one is simple question on the resume and briefly describe the service Veritas provide. This is around 20 minutes.
    Second one is a very detail interview with resume and behavior questions.

Interview Questions

• Union two sorted array with unique elements and the time complexity
      A[4] = {1, 2, 3, 4, 5} B[3] = {4,5,6} => C[6] = {1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6}   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Veritas (Boston, MA) in July 2018.

Interview

First round was online coding challenge round which was related to computer science algorithm concepts.It involves the knowledge of data structure problems which can be done using different programming languages

Interview Questions

• It involves the knowledge of data structure problems which can be done using different programming languages   Answer Question

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in San Jose, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Veritas (San Jose, CA) in October 2018.

Interview

Horrible process,

3 managers interviewed me, 2 out of the 3 were absolutely horrible

The first person that interviewed me only asked one question, than she started chit chatting about trying to leave before traffic and other BS that I really did not care about.

The second person was an engineer and she really was clueless on questions to ask

The 3rd person was great and effective interviewer

The first 2 lady's that interviewed me are long time employees and they looked like they really really hated there job and very unhappy, hence the reason why they were horrible interviewers.

Overall, the company is going through allot of CRAP and it's definitely hindered top management moral and for the most part everyone seemed really unhappy, drained, lifeless, etc

In other words, stay away from this company, at least until it goes through its phase of restructuring and becoming stable again

I really felt like walking out of the interview since it was a huge waste of my time

Interview Questions

• What are you looking for in a company   1 Answer

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Veritas (Orlando, FL) in June 2015.

Interview

Long. Took a lot of interviews from many different managers. They will fight over the best prospects. Sometimes the managers are tough to get a hold of and then multiple managers will call you in. Some people had to do presentations while others did not. It can sometimes be very inconsistent.

Interview Questions

• Name 3 books that you lean on for business direction?   1 Answer

IT Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Veritas (New York, NY) in February 2017.

Interview

2 Round of Interviews: Behavioral and Technical questions asked. Gear up your DB skills. Be good with SQL queries. Be honest in the interview. Don't FAKE around. Interviewer are very frank and understanding. Ask some intelligent questions when asked to.

Interview Questions

• Tell me something that you your family and friends finds good and not so good in you?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took a week. I interviewed at Veritas (Atlanta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

The review is quite informal. The interviewers are nice and there are some puzzles to test your mind and simple coding questions to test your basic knowledge. BUT DO NOT USE PYTHON FOR THE CODING PART. I think they do not like python but expect C++ or at least JAVA.

Interview Questions

• You have two eggs with same hardness (assume very hard), you will drop them from a building with 100 floors to find out their maximum hardness, how would you do it?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Veritas (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Online coding challenge for 1 hr - Two coding questions and the rest were multiple choice .
    Followed by two tech interviews in college campus.
    Very easy questions. Basic DS , projects discussion , OOPS concepts

Interview Questions

• How would you service Facebook profile picture requests?
      If someone tried accessing the same picture 10 times per minute.

Would you prefer working in a collaborative space or individual cubicles?

How do you find a missing number in an array consisting of N continuous numbers?(Not sorted)

Code bubble sort

How do you find the first bit that is set in a number.

Explain the OOPs properties of Java   Answer Question

Negotiation

Good.