Veritas Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Veritas

2.9

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Veritas (Atlanta, GA) in September 2015.

Interview

I had a pretty straight forward interview. I was asked questions regarding my resume, education, likes, dislikes as well has having to name some strengths and weaknesses. For the most part the interviewer was nice and laid back and the interview itself was low pressure. However, you do not learn much about the company or position during the interview and when you actually realize what it is you would be doing its misleading from the job posting.

Interview Questions

• Name 3 strengths you have in the work place   1 Answer

Senior Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at Veritas.

Interview

Interview is related to the work that is performed and basic functionalities over there. Basically the questions relate to understand what is your learning and how do you apply the learning ?

Interview Questions

• What is the most complicated issues while working as a Build engineer ?   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Veritas (Mountain View, CA) in May 2015.

Interview

I got contacted by internal recruiter who set up a phone interview and followed through the whole process. After I had the phone interview, they sent me a link to a website to complete a programming problem. After I solved and submitted the programming problem I went onsite and got interviewed by 3-4 people.

Interview Questions

• They asked me to solve some algorithms, asked me about data structures, queues, etc.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Veritas.

Interview

Call from HR, soft skills interview from the manager, one technical phone interview, two in person interviews. Followed up by back and forth with HR on the details, then I submitted my two week notice.

Automation Analyst Interview

Interview

Fast, I got an offer in an week after my first round of interview, first round was technical about java,selenium,OATS automation process and about my masters thesis, second round was by manager and it was easy, after that i was immediately offered the offer letter

Senior Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Veritas.

Interview

I was found by a recruiter, and the initial phone conversation with the hiring manager felt more like an interrogation than an interview. So be prepared for this hostility. Also, I was expected to have a very cookie-cutter-type experience and the hiring manager said they don't want to teach anything but expect someone new to just pick up and do the work from day 1 and explained this in a demanding tone. I'm of course looking for an opportunity to learn and grow in a supportive team environment, so that was a huge turn-off that he/she said he/she doesn't want to teach me anything (apart from the fact that he/she called around half an hour late). Even if they wanted to move past the phone interview, I would have declined to go meet them in person due to such an unpleasant experience.

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orlando, FL

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Veritas (Orlando, FL) in September 2016.

Interview

Very Professional, no waiting or waisted time. They are focus on placing you in the best company available. Then the communications continued by email. They will give you advices on how to improve your resume and job interview.

Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Veritas (Mountain View, CA) in March 2017.

Interview

The HR department was very on top of things in reaching out and responding quickly. They did a good job through this whole process. I went through 2 rounds of phone interviews.

Interview Questions

• Talk me through your resume
      Tell me about yourself
      What would you do in _____ situation?
      What are your experiences with Excel   Answer Question

Finance Interview

Interview

Applied online through a university career site and heard back after about 4 weeks. Just a phone interview with a person in a specified department for about ~30 minutes.

Sales Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6+ weeks. I interviewed at Veritas (Mountain View, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Initial phone screen, phone screens then on site interview. worked with multiple recruiters and let's just say they were not very organized. never heard back on the end result which i will assume is a reject as that's how things typically work