Veritas Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Veritas

2.5

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Mountain View, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Veritas (Mountain View, CA) in August 2016.

Interview

Employee refferal submitted, contacted by the recruiter. Phone screen by the recruiter then in person meeting with the hiring manager and two other business partners. In person meeting was split up due to schedules, had to come in two times on campus to meet everyone.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a situation where leadership didn't agree?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Veritas

Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Veritas (Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)) in July 2016.

Interview

I was invited to be interviewed for a Manager position. When I arrived the position I was invited for, was not the position the person wanted to interview me for. She interviewed me for a Sales position. I thought this is very disrespectful to invite a candidate for an specific position to then telling him they don´t see a fit for that role but another role. Could have saved time and money as I was not reimbursed for me travel costs.
    Also never got feedback from them.

This interview was a joke!

Interview Questions