Veritude Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

1. Featured Interview

IT Service Desk Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westlake, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Veritude (Westlake, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

I actually applied to a different position, but the recruiter called me and said he had a new position open up that he thought I would be a good fit for based on my resume. He asked if I would be interested and I said yes. After a phone screening, there was a credit background check, a typing test, and an in person interview the following week. I had an offer the afternoon after the interview, which I accepted. Then there was a further general background check and a drug test, the results of both took about two weeks and had to be completed before I could start. I have now started, and am very happy I took that phone call.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe making a peanut butter and jelly sandwich to someone who has never made one before?   Answer Question

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Covington, KY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Veritude (Covington, KY) in February 2014.

Interview

Veritude scrutinizes the resume pretty thoroughly, they have something to prove (for some reason). Interview by the actual group you'll be working with isn't too intimidating. It consisted of two managers, one who would've been my direct, one who gauged your personality (because you'd never be reporting to that person anyway, why else would they need to be there?), and a developer. They ask about your background, projects you've worked on and any issues that came up that you and how you met the resolution. They do want to test your ability to problem solve by giving you a simple problem that you draw on the whiteboard, pseudo-code if you will, but if you can keep your nerves together it's easy to figure out. Little did they know, their body language and facials cues were judging me "Six ways to Sunday" on my ability to echo back the understanding and problem solving of their question.

No follow up. Good thing too as I found out the two managers have their own little group of who they "like" based on personal preference.

Interview Questions

• What was your most recent project that presented a challenge for you and how did you get it resolved? How would you write out the Fibonacci sequence?   Answer Question

Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Veritude (Boston, MA) in August 2014.

Interview

Phone interview with recruiter followed by phone and in-person interview with hiring manager. Basic resume review for first screening followed by description of actual job and discussion on how my experience related to it. It was hard to determine whether recruiter or manager was the primary contact during the process.

Help Desk Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Veritude (Jacksonville, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

Phone interview, then a week later on site interview with local IT and Regional Management. The phone interview went well and salary was discussed at the end. After the in person interview I was given slightly over what I was told was the cap pay for this position.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable are you with VLAN?   1 Answer

Systems Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westlake, TX

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ weeks. I interviewed at Veritude (Westlake, TX) in December 2011.

Interview

It was very pleasant and cordial. I met with two client manager and we discussed my experience. I think one of the things they were really interested in was with I would be a good fit for the company culture.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Interview

It was a very efficient interview process. The employees and managers were very kind and even gave me a tour of the office. I met with two people and then a decision to hire came quickly afterwards.

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Veritude (New York, NY) in April 2012.

Interview

There wasn't much to it. I submitted my resume and did a quick phone screen. The person I spoke with was really nice. She kind of filled me in on what to expect in the conversation and in the face to face interview. Then they brought me in and had a 1:1 interview. It was pretty standard.

Interview Questions

• It was your general interview questions. They didn't try and surprise me with anything out of the ordinary. They more or less just talked about the job and the hiring process   Answer Question

Principal Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Veritude (Boston, MA) in August 2013.

Interview

Interview with hiring manager, architect and principal software engineer. Mostly technical to find an in depth understanding of how I will design and implement enterprise software application. Some of questions on leadership and ability to work in a matrix org setup.

Interview Questions

• Describe your current role and the reason to make a change.   Answer Question

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Merrimack, NH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Veritude (Merrimack, NH) in April 2017.

Interview

11 people interviewed me, and I went through a very rigorous background and credit check. I had to obtain letters from previous employers to substantiate my reasons for prior terminations. I had several email communications and phone conversations before interview in person.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you secondary management were not meeting their deadlines to submit materials for mandatory staff meeting content?   1 Answer

Financial Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Covington, KY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Veritude (Covington, KY) in August 2017.

Interview

Overall, the initial interview screening process was a pleasant experience! Recruiter provided a detailed overview on the steps of the interview process. Recruiter made for a positive experience. She was professional and gave me detailed information on what to expect along the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Provide an example of a time you worked with your former colleagues in a team environment?   1 Answer

Customer Service Interview

Anonymous Employee in Albuquerque, NM

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Veritude (Albuquerque, NM) in August 2012.

Interview

Had initial phone interview which lead to group interview. The group interview led to an individual interview during which my resume was scrutinized for evidence of awards received for outstanding customer service. I was asked to provide examples of times I gave outstanding service and also times I had myself received outstanding customer service. I then took a mock phone call from a Veritude supervisor who was not one of the previous interviewers. Note:Veritude is an in-house temp agency for Fidelity Investments. You might ask yourself if names like "Veritude" and "Fidelity" could be a PR smokescreen for a company with surprisingly flexible ethics. That being said, they may be little different from other major corporations in this regard. If you need a job you could do worse.

Interview Questions

• The questions were not unexpected but the mock phone call seemed awkwardly staged.   Answer Question