Veritude Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jun 23, 2017

2.5

Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Durham, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Veritude (Durham, NC).

Interview

Months and months of dealing with calls and emails from multiple recruiters in another state
    Roles mysteriously disappeared due to lack of funding
    WTF is "Veritude" anyway? Why doesn't Fidelity do their own recruiting? Sounds shady.
    When I finally got an onsite interview, the interviewers were complete jerks
    Clear that there is a great deal of dysfunctional politics behind the scenes, that the role was going to be filled by one of their favorites, that I didn't want to work with these people, and that they illegally discriminate
    After the interview, I was glad to get the hell off their property

IT Service Desk Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westlake, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Veritude (Westlake, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

I actually applied to a different position, but the recruiter called me and said he had a new position open up that he thought I would be a good fit for based on my resume. He asked if I would be interested and I said yes. After a phone screening, there was a credit background check, a typing test, and an in person interview the following week. I had an offer the afternoon after the interview, which I accepted. Then there was a further general background check and a drug test, the results of both took about two weeks and had to be completed before I could start. I have now started, and am very happy I took that phone call.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe making a peanut butter and jelly sandwich to someone who has never made one before?   Answer Question

Brokerage Operations Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Veritude (New York, NY).

Interview

Was told by recruiter that my skills and experience matched well for the position then I didn't hear anything for awhile. After numerous attempts to attain status of application, I got the interview. Questions were based on department atmosphere and flexibility to learn other positions which I did at a previous employer. The supervisor told me that the business days between Christmas and New Years Day are blocked so no time off.

Interview Questions

• Do you plan on taking vacation over the Christmas holidays?   Answer Question

Help Desk Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Veritude (Jacksonville, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

Phone interview, then a week later on site interview with local IT and Regional Management. The phone interview went well and salary was discussed at the end. After the in person interview I was given slightly over what I was told was the cap pay for this position.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable are you with VLAN?   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Interview

It was a very efficient interview process. The employees and managers were very kind and even gave me a tour of the office. I met with two people and then a decision to hire came quickly afterwards.

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Veritude (Raleigh, NC) in July 2016.

Interview

I was contacted because the recruiter found my resume. I think she was doing a preliminary interview for the client. She asked me about my ability to work in the United States and asked my highest level of education and asked questions about my credit history.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to work in the United States without the need for sponsorship?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Veritude (Raleigh, NC) in July 2016.

Interview

Very intense process. First there as was a phone interview with the recruiter, followed by an in person interview with the recruiter from Veritude. Then there was an in person interview with the hiring managers of Fidelity - 2 mgrs per interviewee.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a call from an irate customer, what did you do to resolve the issue?   Answer Question

Product Manager III Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Veritude.

Interview

The Veritude consultant will actually conduct a phone interview first. You will interviewed by one of the Veritude consultant. If they think you are a good fit you will be interviewed by the hiring manager(s).

Mail Clerk Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Jersey City, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Veritude (Jersey City, NJ) in February 2016.

Interview

First a brief phone interview and typing test, have to be more than 35 wpm, then was invited down to fidelity and interviewed with manager and supervisor. Asked a lot about my past work experience and if I would have a problem typing. Stressed that it was a temp position & I currently have a permanent job. I had to reach out to a recruiter to find out their decision.

Applications Processor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Covington, KY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Veritude (Covington, KY).

Interview

The interview process consisted of a phone call, followed by a face-to-face interview. The later took place in the Covington facility's cafeteria and was very informal. Afterwards there is the standard drug screen and background check, then meeting security to get your badge.

Interview Questions

• How fast can you type? Basic questions about past work experience.   Answer Question