Veritude Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

1. Featured Interview

IT Service Desk Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Westlake, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Veritude (Westlake, TX) in April 2017.

Interview

I actually applied to a different position, but the recruiter called me and said he had a new position open up that he thought I would be a good fit for based on my resume. He asked if I would be interested and I said yes. After a phone screening, there was a credit background check, a typing test, and an in person interview the following week. I had an offer the afternoon after the interview, which I accepted. Then there was a further general background check and a drug test, the results of both took about two weeks and had to be completed before I could start. I have now started, and am very happy I took that phone call.

Interview Questions

• How would you describe making a peanut butter and jelly sandwich to someone who has never made one before?   Answer Question

Financial Services Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Covington, KY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Veritude (Covington, KY) in August 2017.

Interview

Overall, the initial interview screening process was a pleasant experience! Recruiter provided a detailed overview on the steps of the interview process. Recruiter made for a positive experience. She was professional and gave me detailed information on what to expect along the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Provide an example of a time you worked with your former colleagues in a team environment?   1 Answer

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Veritude (Raleigh, NC) in August 2017.

Interview

Two phone interviews. Two in person. The last one I sat down with 5 interviewers over the course of an hour or so. Very thorough. The whole process moved fairly quickly though.

Executive Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Merrimack, NH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Veritude (Merrimack, NH) in April 2017.

Interview

11 people interviewed me, and I went through a very rigorous background and credit check. I had to obtain letters from previous employers to substantiate my reasons for prior terminations. I had several email communications and phone conversations before interview in person.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if you secondary management were not meeting their deadlines to submit materials for mandatory staff meeting content?   1 Answer

Brokerage Operations Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Veritude (New York, NY).

Interview

Was told by recruiter that my skills and experience matched well for the position then I didn't hear anything for awhile. After numerous attempts to attain status of application, I got the interview. Questions were based on department atmosphere and flexibility to learn other positions which I did at a previous employer. The supervisor told me that the business days between Christmas and New Years Day are blocked so no time off.

Interview Questions

• Do you plan on taking vacation over the Christmas holidays?   Answer Question

Help Desk Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Jacksonville, FL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Veritude (Jacksonville, FL) in February 2017.

Interview

Phone interview, then a week later on site interview with local IT and Regional Management. The phone interview went well and salary was discussed at the end. After the in person interview I was given slightly over what I was told was the cap pay for this position.

Interview Questions

• How comfortable are you with VLAN?   1 Answer

Recruiter Interview

Anonymous Employee in Boston, MA

Interview

It was a very efficient interview process. The employees and managers were very kind and even gave me a tour of the office. I met with two people and then a decision to hire came quickly afterwards.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Veritude (Raleigh, NC) in July 2016.

Interview

Very intense process. First there as was a phone interview with the recruiter, followed by an in person interview with the recruiter from Veritude. Then there was an in person interview with the hiring managers of Fidelity - 2 mgrs per interviewee.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a call from an irate customer, what did you do to resolve the issue?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Veritude (Raleigh, NC) in July 2016.

Interview

I was contacted because the recruiter found my resume. I think she was doing a preliminary interview for the client. She asked me about my ability to work in the United States and asked my highest level of education and asked questions about my credit history.

Interview Questions

• Are you able to work in the United States without the need for sponsorship?   1 Answer

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Veritude.

Interview

The Veritude consultant will actually conduct a phone interview first. You will interviewed by one of the Veritude consultant. If they think you are a good fit you will be interviewed by the hiring manager(s).